Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What is the best way to increase height

Ratsmacker9

I'm a below average height 14 year old. I'm standing at 5'2, while most people at my school are approaching 6 FT. or are very close. What would be the best ways to heightmax?

whens your birthday and be honest

March 13th 2009
Diet for Heightmaxxing🥩:
THE BASICS:
Your going to need to eat a lot of protein, you at least want 1.5 grams of protein per lb (or 3 grams of protein every 1 kg) you should be getting at least 200 grams daily. You want it to mainly be animal protein. I eat 4-6 raw soy free eggs and I have 16 oz or raw milk ed, 2-3 pieces of red meat, pork chops, and poultry. I know a lot of people can't follow this diet too well just try your best. Never compromise eating if the food quality isn't great, its ok just like I said try your best to get good quality foods. I listed food guide above follow that its really good, you can also try the primal diet, it looks to have positive effects on height but its very hard to follow and expensive, knows a lot about it (he's 6'4 if I remember correctly). Make sure to eat lots of fruits, vegetables, dairy, meats, nuts, grains, poultry etc.

this is not mine i just found this

I'm a below average height 14 year old. I'm standing at 5'2, while most people at my school are approaching 6 FT. or are very close. What would be the best ways to heightmax?
i take vitamin d3 and i grew like 3cm in 5months but idk if it’s the d3 or just the gym