Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What male archetypes are you guys pursuing

RAJ GHRANDHICK

If i said something mean it had a greater meaning
Established Member

I wanna be maesthetic or robust prettyboy but i have high aggressiveness face (low trust)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

I have high fighting success

dark triad pretty boy
dark triad because of my eyes and bone density and pretty boy because of my good harmony

dark triad pretty boy
dark triad because of my eyes and bone density and pretty boy because of my good harmony
Your middle third is longest

dark triad pretty boy
Your eyes dont look dark triad they look sad cuck

dark triad pretty boy
You have bone density pretty boys don't

dark triad pretty boy
Choose something else like measthetic and cut that hair but dont get buzz

Sigma rn-😭😭😭😭

Your eyes dont look dark triad they look sad cuck
Open photo

muh
they are atesh salih dark triad not de poot and ramirez dark triad

Open photo

muh
they are atesh salih dark triad not de poot and ramirez dark triad
Atesh salih dark triad only in black and white and your eyes dont look aggressive so not dark triad

probably pretty boy, i have some feminine features but girls say they like some of these. but i will also try to have a good physique
no face for your 2 inches dick

I wanna be maesthetic or robust prettyboy but i have high aggressiveness face (low trust)
I'm trying to be a robust prettyboy

wrong my lower third is longest
upper third 31%
middle third 33%
lower third 36%
Real i checked it but without checking in some pics middle third looks bignecInu2l.jpg

probably pretty boy, i have some feminine features but girls say they like some of these. but i will also try to have a good physique
When u r asian ur options are limited to cutecel and prettyboy

I'm trying to be a robust prettyboy
Me too but i think i cant achieve that, my face is too aggressive but i really can't be sure coz i haven't lost my recently gained weight but my siblings say i look a girls because i have big lashes

Me too but i think i cant achieve that, my face is too aggressive but i really can't be sure coz i haven't lost my recently gained weight but my siblings say i look a girls because i have big lashes
I think i can achive that archetype, I think my face is very trustable
I have big lashes too, idk if there's anything to it, but it was quite common for people to think I was gay a while ago (I believe it's more likely because in Brazil it's not very common for men to take care of themselves)

I think i can achive that archetype, I think my face is very trustable
I have big lashes too, idk if there's anything to it, but it was quite common for people to think I was gay a while ago (I believe it's more likely because in Brazil it's not very common for men to take care of themselves)
Oh btw do you sell drugs

Ogre.

U should stop promoting e
u said u wanna be femboy, what do u dislike about e in particular

i've only heard vaguely psuedoscientific claims about it, sigma claimed that e caused someone to become boneless (they were chad-ish then became boneless) but i haven't heard an in depth explanation as to why yet, or even any proof that the person had above mid levels of e during that phase.

i've only heard vaguely psuedoscientific claims about it, sigma claimed that e caused someone to become boneless (they were chad-ish then became boneless) but i haven't heard an in depth explanation as to why yet, or even any proof that the person had above mid levels of e during that phase.
I never said i wanna become a femboy and hormones belong to their orginal gender only , because they cause problems in the opposite gender

It gives me tits in puberty and will stop my growth only good thing it does is fight dht

Back