Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion What to do when you know it's over

D

Deleted member 304

I suggest you:

Step 1: Increase strength and grow muscles (Neck, Forearms, Biceps, Back, Chest, Abs, Traps, Shoulders). Basically go Bear Mode.
Step 2: Beat "Women"
Step 3: Go ER

That's what I'm doing ATM. Following a basic program while eating 3k calories and my muscles and strength is increasing pretty quickly. Started Creatine today to strengthmaxx and T/DHT max and planning to find any reason to beat women when I get back to school

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
5 months, only strength gains though
u must be doing smth wrong boyo i built pretty huge muscles in those 2 months only. id get a trainer if i were you tbh, i have one myself

make sure you go ER on all stacies after you become a bear

u must be doing smth wrong boyo i built pretty huge muscles in those 2 months only. id get a trainer if i were you tbh, i have one myself

make sure you go ER on all stacies after you become a bear
what program do you follow ? i dont have the genetics to go bear mode

what program do you follow ? i dont have the genetics to go bear mode
i just do a bro split tbh

monday: chest + triceps
tuesday: shoulder + traps
wednesday: day off
thursday: back + biceps
friday: legs
saturday: day off
sunday: chest + triceps
repeat

and i dont have insane genetics im sure you can pull it off

repeat

im fkn done, youre doing a bro split and getting huge while im out here doing full body 3x week and only getting stronger. dont know what to think anymore...

im fkn done, youre doing a bro split and getting huge while im out here doing full body 3x week and only getting stronger. dont know what to think anymore...
try doing a bro split for a bit, maybe youre not hitting your muscles enough with a full body workout

It's over unless you are extremely good looking.
dont need to be good looking to murder some stacies tbh

repeat

Muscle protein synthesis lasts about 48hours,so you lose about 3 days of muscle growth on this split.However,you have been lifting only for 2 months,you are a beginner boyo.Try smth like upper/lower split,or push pull legs

Muscle protein synthesis lasts about 48hours,so you lose about 3 days of muscle growth on this split.However,you have been lifting only for 2 months,you are a beginner boyo.Try smth like upper/lower split,or push pull legs
unlike your vegan soyboy body my body doesnt shut down if you exercise more than once every 2 days dedsrs

I suggest you:

Step 1: Increase strength and grow muscles (Neck, Forearms, Biceps, Back, Chest, Abs, Traps, Shoulders). Basically go Bear Mode.
Step 2: Beat "Women"
Step 3: Go ER

That's what I'm doing ATM. Following a basic program while eating 3k calories and my muscles and strength is increasing pretty quickly. Started Creatine today to strengthmaxx and T/DHT max and planning to find any reason to beat women when I get back to school
When your name is impure666

repeat

jfl "pretty huge muscles in 2 months" + doing bro split
low quality bait
2 months in the gym are barely gonna do anything for your muscles, let alone also doing bro splits

not everyone builds muscle so fast, that's a fact. just because this dude *SUPPOSEDLY* built insane muscles in 2 months (??? lmao) by doing bro splits doesn't mean that you're gonna build muscle as fast. btw how can we help you without even knowing your stats ? height weight main lift stats

jfl "pretty huge muscles in 2 months" + doing bro split
low quality bait
2 months in the gym are barely gonna do anything for your muscles, let alone also doing bro splits
whatever you think boyo, maybe we just have different images in our heads when we say pretty huge muscles but imo theyre pretty big for just 2 months plus a few weeks

whatever you think boyo, maybe we just have different images in our heads when we say pretty huge muscles but imo theyre pretty big for just 2 months plus a few weeks
by pretty huge muscles, i mean pretty huge muscles. 2 months isn't gonna do jackshit for your aesthetics 100%. the first months you're just gonna see strength gains. that's why guys like the dude above will train for some months and then quit, because they expect noticeable progress in a matter of months, even though that defies the nature of muscles. not even genetically blessed individuals are gonna see very noticeable progress in just 2 months. the only thing that will probably make you look noticeably bigger in just 2 months is high doses of gear, if that.

plus, just the fact that you do bro splits makes the whole thing very unlikely. beginners are supposed to get on strength gain programs, because that's what gives relatively fast results. bro splits are usually done by gym rats who are already swole and just chase the gym pump

by pretty huge muscles, i mean pretty huge muscles. 2 months isn't gonna do jackshit for your aesthetics 100%. the first months you're just gonna see strength gains. that's why guys like the dude above will train for some months and then quit, because they expect noticeable progress in a matter of months, even though that defies the nature of muscles. not even genetically blessed individuals are gonna see very noticeable progress in just 2 months. the only thing that will probably make you look noticeably bigger in just 2 months is high doses of gear, if that.

rate my gains bro no pump

took em in a dark bathroom (@SikKunt) and didnt picture anything else

View attachment 1227

View attachment 1228

rate my gains bro no pump

took em in a dark bathroom (@SikKunt) and didnt picture anything else
pretty good for 2 months, but as i said, you're nowhere NEAR your aesthetic potential. you would still be considered a shrimp by gym rats. but that's obviously ok, because that's what you would expect from 2 months of lifting. give it at least an year, and then you'll have made pretty good progress. by then, people you know will already notice the difference. imho switch to 5x5 or ppl routines, faster strength results, and size is in function of strength. keep at it

pretty good for 2 months, but as i said, you're nowhere NEAR your aesthetic potential. you would still be considered a shrimp by gym rats. but that's obviously ok, because that's what you would expect from 2 months of lifting. give it at least an year, and then you'll have made pretty good progress. by then, people you know will already notice the difference. imho switch to 5x5 or ppl routines, faster strength results, and size is in function of strength
i would tbh but my strength is decent and I want to improve muscle size first tbh

and im not really going for aesthetics, im coping with bear mode look like alpha destiny

and idk about any other routines but ill look into then, i just do what my chad trainer tells me to

i would tbh but my strength is decent and I want to improve muscle size first tbh

and im not really going for aesthetics, im coping with bear mode look like alpha destiny

and idk about any other routines but ill look into then, i just do what my chad trainer tells me to
fair enuff, but remember that unless you're using steroids, muscle size gains are dictated by strength gains. that's why so many steroid users look incredibly swole without even having incredible strength, that's a tell tale sign. as a natural, you wanna achieve progressive overload no matter what, because that's what makes you stronger and thus bigger. try to increase by a bit the weight you use every workout. since you're only 2 months in, it should be pretty easy to increase weight everytime (noob gains). but yeah, the best choice is probably to listen to your trainer, he's knows better, or atleast he's supposed to.

Are you wristcel bro?
How big are your wrists?
Other than that you look decent for the time you spent in the gym.
what's the diameter at which you would be considered a wristcel ?

unlike your vegan soyboy body my body doesnt shut down if you exercise more than once every 2 days dedsrs
And what a stupid argument.I said that those splits are not as effective as other things.Kid,I am here giving you some advice cuz you look lika a b***h.Do you even have 18?Trolls like you are usually small and weak bitches.Get lost

I don't know, mine are 5.9 inches though. (In circumference)
idk but mine are wristcel tier which is why im coping with forearm workouts

And what a stupid argument.I said that those splits are not as effective as other things.Kid,I am here giving you some advice cuz you look lika a b***h.Do you even have 18?Trolls like you are usually small and weak bitches.Get lost
im 16

with all those antinutrients youre munching on you probably have the bones of a postmenopausal woman

what are your lifts for bench dl squat and ohp
0 clue what you are talking about

i dont even keep track of how much im lifting tbh, i just use as much as i can do in that day

muscles are coming along so i dont really give 2 shits ngl

0 clue what you are talking about

i dont even keep track of how much im lifting tbh, i just use as much as i can do in that day

muscles are coming along so i dont really give 2 shits ngl
oh nvm then your PT will probably introduce you to those lifts anyways. tbh i thought you were just some 36 year old romanian that lived with his parents

oh nvm then your PT will probably introduce you to those lifts anyways. tbh i thought you were just some 36 year old romanian that lived with his parents
why the f**k does everyone think im so old, over for me

Back