Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion What to do when you know it's over

JFL if you think ill watch this soyboys video, tell me what hes saying cause i might puke when i start hearing him speak

i want some proof for this too
We clearly have diff opinion,that's good,but you started first with bs,so I wanted to have som fun.Proof for hear disease?
This is not a proof,but you can read it if you want

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We clearly have diff opinion,that's good,but you started first with bs,so I wanted to have som fun.Proof for hear disease?
This is not a proof,but you can read it if you want
i didnt read a single word of the study, but at the end it says:

The 2010 DGAC’s evidence review stated that there is only limited and inconsistent evidence for a differential effect of plant-based compared with animal-based protein, and the 2015 DGAC has not updated this statement.

NOT EVEN THE JEWS AGREE WITH YOU VEGAN PUSSY b***h

And then,sv3rige refuses to fight vegan gains in MMA match(cuz richard is 10 times bigger than him)
richards postmenopausal woman bones would probably break from 1 fall

And then,sv3rige refuses to fight vegan gains in MMA match(cuz richard is 10 times bigger than him)
He is bigger and taller than him true.

Idek has he even ever addressed his mma match proposition? I don't think so.

But Richard does seem pretty depressed, doesn't he? He also said he shits blood.

But Richard does seem pretty depressed, doesn't he? He also said he shits blood.
bleeds me

I agree,he is weird and has issues,but that doesn't correlate with plants,you know that

yeah his depression is causing him to anally bleed youre right
Yes br0 the jews did a (((study))) on this didn't you know?
The Plant-based diet is 100% safe for humans and makes them live beyond 100 years old with perfect health!!!

richard is legit the human embodiment of what it means to be a sad individual

Back