Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Announcement What would you like to see changed on the forum?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
Current changes pipeline:

1. Minor updates to banners
2. Ascended badge (?) - not sure who would decide on giving this out (Suggested by @Clone)
3. Improve forum speed
4. Update reward / trophy system (Award for post:rep ratio, more message and rep, birthday, having an avi etc...) (Suggested by @foreverlooksminning)
5. Allow name color changes based on colors that have been unlocked (Suggested by @n9wiff)
6. Avatar border reward system

What do you guys think of a new subforum 'Lifemaxxing'

Could be good and encompass discussion around improving your life (i.e. study, relationships, goals, investing, making money, etc.), what do you guys think?

2. Ascended badge (?) - not sure who would decide on giving this out (Suggested by @Clone)
3. Improve forum speed
4. Update reward / trophy system (Award for post:rep ratio, more message and rep, birthday, having an avi etc...) (Suggested by @foreverlooksminning)
5. Allow name color changes based on colors that have been unlocked (Suggested by @n9wiff)

Could be good and encompass discussion around improving your life (i.e. study, relationships, goals, investing, making money, etc.), what do you guys think?
:peepoclap:

Lifemaxxing sounds great tbh

3. Improve forum speed

This is perfect @Dean

3. Improve forum speed

Sounds great.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
Ngl it’s lowkey hard to navigate but then again first forum I been on
Yeah I think for new people who aren't used to forums it can be a bit confusing.

I might need to create a guide for how to use it properly

you should add a name change option once every month or something that part doesn’t really matter but a name change option would be amazing
you can request one by messaging Dean
in general name change once a month would be a mess

Basically offtopic.
like offtopic but with more postmaxxing threads, more low-effort spam and memes
u cant postmaxx in offtopic, u cant make too many low-effort spam, u can prob make memes tho
i think this will somewhat filter out the shitposters and high-iq posters in offtopic ngl

Back