Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Announcement What would you like to see changed on the forum?

New suggestions I have
1.) make gifs easier to use (can’t just search them up like on .org)
2.) PSL emojis tbh
3.) Make full images smaller so they don’t take up le whole screen

Make full images smaller so they don’t take up le whole screen
yeah
i think people on mobile dont resize their images so on PC it looks like the whole screen is covered
but thats just a natural aspect of uploading images depending on their numbers like for example 80x100 or 1000x1000

let us have signatures on here
it creates more personalization and it can be used to make people laugh or even carry a message to it
brutal signature pill i mog u
technically i could give other people signatures if they asked me but i wont cuz idk if dean is ok with that

Username glow outline effect for the color after you unlocked it should come with some type of badge idk or after a certain amount of messages

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
No besides, several users have those letters.
I want those letters too “cunt”. Maybe u have to be mod or smt I don’t know
Just staff at the moment

I hate numbthepain why is that guy even a mod. He acts like he’s getting paid
fuck n***a my 1:3 post to rep is lost and my legendary thread stickied 2x by 2 diffirent mods is falling with it

fuck n***a my 1:3 post to rep is lost and my legendary thread stickied 2x by 2 diffirent mods is falling with it

I remember seeing u wondering how tf ur post rep ratio was so good 😭 ts sad too see the fall of an org legend

A "SHITPOST" PREFIX
THIS PREFIX COULD EASILY ATLEAST MAKE SHITPOST VS ACTUAL GENUINE POST DISTINGUISHABLE

PLUS I WOULD LIKE TO USE IT BC I OFTEN DONT HAVE A PREFIX FOR SOME POST

Ban everyone that joined post September 1st

Back