Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Announcement What would you like to see changed on the forum?

Get a similar or the same award / trophy system what .org have

(Award for post:rep ratio, more message and rep, birthday, having an avi etc...)
Or just more trophies tbh, it’s too easy to get them now. Took me 8 days, and the forum was less active then

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
Get a similar or the same award / trophy system what .org have

(Award for post:rep ratio, more message and rep, birthday, having an avi etc...)
Or just more trophies tbh, it’s too easy to get them now. Took me 8 days, and the forum was less active then
Yeah definitely, I haven't touched the trophy system (it's just the default).

I'll implement this for sure.

Could you provide more ideas around different rewards? I like the examples you provided :love:

yeah no this is the only looksmaxxing forum that allows women
What looksmaxxes do u guys even need. Just be lean and take care of ur skin. Meanwhile guys have to be damn near perfect to attract average women these days. From outside looking in, it just looks like a way to get validation tbh. I wouldn’t have an issue with that, except for the fact that u guys get validation on all forms of social media and irl already. And I’ll get called incel for saying this, but it’s the truth.

What looksmaxxes do u guys even need. Just be lean and take care of ur skin. Meanwhile guys have to be damn near perfect to attract average women these days. From outside looking in, it just looks like a way to get validation tbh. I wouldn’t have an issue with that, except for the fact that u guys get validation on all forms of social media and irl already. And I’ll get called incel for saying this, but it’s the truth.
i have a big nose small lips small eyes i look like a goddamn tranny not every girl is born pretty

i have a big nose small lips small eyes i look like a goddamn tranny not every girl is born pretty
Bruh… unless ur born ugly asf or ur fat asf u girls can pull guys 1-2 tiers above ur level. Don’t be naive, I even saw ur profile posts u bragging about getting online dating matches and u have had bfs etc etc. I guess u all want chads and that’s what u looksmaxx for. Meanwhile I’d be happy with a loyal mtb jfl at this society. I’m not even tryna be mean just telling the truth many guys are scared to say themselves.

Bruh… unless ur born ugly asf or ur fat asf u girls can pull guys 1-2 tiers above ur level. Don’t be naive, I even saw ur profile posts u bragging about getting online dating matches and u have had bfs etc etc. I guess u all want chads and that’s what u looksmaxx for. Meanwhile I’d be happy with a loyal mtb jfl at this society. I’m not even tryna be mean just telling the truth many guys are scared to say themselves.
i was born ugly dumbass

only online i cant pull irl and everone ive been with only wanted nudes exept my last ex

i cant even get an mtn

Interesting. If true then my apologies, but I find that hard to believe as I haven’t seen a single girl below mtb (maybe like 1) since I’ve lurked and joined this site. Everyone here seems to just want validation. Again, nothing wrong with that except for fact that girls are OP already and get validation everywhere online and irl 24/7. Meanwhile MTN guys are completely incel these days and LTN guys consider roping 24-7

Interesting. If true then my apologies, but I find that hard to believe as I haven’t seen a single girl below mtb (maybe like 1) since I’ve lurked and joined this site. Everyone here seems to just want validation. Again, nothing wrong with that except for fact that girls are OP already and get validation everywhere online and irl 24/7. Meanwhile MTN guys are completely incel these days and LTN guys consider roping 24-7
ive been told im ltb by alot of guys on this site if u want i can pm a pic of me and u can judge

Allow us to change our names to any color we've unlocked!

Example :

1725376273747.png

Also give me Administrator privileges, :monkahmm:

Yeah definitely, I haven't touched the trophy system (it's just the default).

I'll implement this for sure.

Could you provide more ideas around different rewards? I like the examples you provided :love:
Thank you Deani
Allow us to change our names to any color we've unlocked!

Example :

View attachment 38585

Also give me Administrator privileges, :monkahmm:
yea fr you got the worst color rn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
I feel like that would be harder to implement than it would be worth

Thanks for the suggestion tho
it would be a good addition tho, making the forum appear more exclusive/ serious
you might as well be introducing some gatekeeping features . like the high iq posts that are really really good and approved should only be accessible by regular members " knowledge is precious , without a price it wont be appreciated" and also the non regular people would still have still access to the medium-ish knowldege on here, people have researched and then created these high iq posts , they should only be seen by those who value true knowledge

i think we need more reacts
replace sad 😭 with cause that is shit
replace sad with 😢or😿

add based 😎 react(used when someone says or does something based)

and 💯(used when u completely agree with something)

add🤓nerd react(used when someone says something annoying and it could or not be water )

replace sad with 😢or😿

add🤓nerd react(used when someone says something annoying and it could or not be water )
Neets.net

replace sad with 😢or😿

dont add 100 and nerd

the sad and based r good tho

based should be +2

sad 0

Back