Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Announcement What would you like to see changed on the forum?

A robowaifu board where we would make guides about how to get and use sex dolls (and sex dolls with AI), how to get and use AI VR/AR gfs and android robot companies updates or research.

We will have android robots in 2032:

Last edited:
This is my opinion of how the manosphere will go and has gone:
Past:
Bluepill (1995-2005):
Proto-light bluepill (1995-2000)(Alt.support.shyness forum created in 1988)("socially anxious men")
Light bluepill (2000-2005)(Alana's Involuntary Celibacy Project site created in either 1993 or 1997)("Invcels")
Proto-heavy bluepill (1995-2000)(alt.seduction.fast forum created in 1994)("AFC" meaning "average frustrated chump")
Heavy bluepill (2000-2005)(The Yahoo support group /groups/loveshy-drgilmartin created in 2002)("Love shy men")
Redpill (2005-2015):
Proto-light redpill (2005-2010)(Incelsite.com/IncelSupport forum created in 2004)("IncelSupporters")
Light redpill (2010-2015)(the subreddit r/ForeverAlone created in 2010)("Foreveraloners")
Proto-heavy redpill (2005-2010)(Love-shy.com forum created in 2003)("shy boys")
Heavy redpill (2010-2015)(Puahate.com forum created in 2009 and Sluthate.com between 2014-2015 due to ER shooting)("LMSers")
Blackpill (2015-2025):
Proto-light blackpill (2015-2020)(incel subreddits created around 2015)("involuntary celibates")
Light blackpill (2020-2025)(incels.is forum created in 2017)("Incels")
Proto-heavy blackpill (2015-2020)(Lookism.net forum created in 2014 or 2015)("PSLers")
Heavy blackpill (2020-2025)(Looksmax.org forum created in 2018)("Looksmaxers")
Future:
Whitepill (2025-2035):
Proto light whitepill (2025-2030) anti-relationships or anti-marriage subreddit (the original r/MGTOW subreddit gets unbanned around 2027.5)
Light whitepill (2030-2035) Unbanned normal Mgtow subreddit that practices monk-mode mgtow, or new subreddit called Monk-Mode MGTOW.
Proto-heavy whitepill (2025-2030) robowaifu forum.
Heavy whitepill (2030-2035) robowaifu subreddit or new robowaifu forum.

Since females are becoming more and more hypergamous by the day, and men are becoming more scared of them by the day because of the behavioral sink:

Last edited:
A robowaifu board where we would make guides about how to get and use sex dolls (and sex dolls with AI), how to get and use AI VR/AR gfs and android robot companies updates or research.

We will have android robots in 2032:
LOL NO WAY

YOU'RE BARCAMGTOW, THE ONE WHO GOT BANNED FROM THE NEET FORUM FOR POSTING THIS ALL THE TIME HAHAHA

This is my opinion of how the manosphere will go and has gone:
Past:
Bluepill:
Proto-light bluepill (1995-2000)(Alt.support.shyness forum created in 1988)("socially anxious men")
Light bluepill (2000-2005)(Alana's Involuntary Celibacy Project site created in either 1993 or 1997)("Invcels")
Proto-heavy bluepill (1995-2000)(alt.seduction.fast forum created in 1994)("AFC" meaning "average frustrated chump")
Heavy bluepill (2000-2005)(The Yahoo support group /groups/loveshy-drgilmartin created in 2002)("Love shy men")
Redpill:
Proto-light redpill (2005-2010)(Incelsite.com/IncelSupport forum created in 2004)("IncelSupporters")
Light redpill (2010-2015)(the subreddit r/ForeverAlone created in 2010)("Foreveraloners")
Proto-heavy redpill (2005-2010)(Love-shy.com forum created in 2003)("shy boys")
Heavy redpill (2010-2015)(Puahate.com forum created in 2009 and Sluthate.com between 2014-2015 due to ER shooting)("LMSers")
Blackpill:
Proto-light blackpill (2015-2020)(incel subreddits created around 2015)("involuntary celibates")
Light blackpill (2020-2025)(incels.is forum created in 2017)("Incels")
Proto-heavy blackpill (2015-2020)(Lookism.net forum created in 2014 or 2015)("PSLers")
Heavy blackpill (2020-2025)(Looksmax.org forum created in 2018)("Looksmaxers")
Future:
Whitepill:
Proto light whitepill (2025-2030) anti-relationships or anti-marriage subreddit (the original r/MGTOW subreddit gets unbanned around 2027.5)
Light whitepill (2030-2035) Unbanned normal Mgtow subreddit that practices monk-mode mgtow, or new subreddit called Monk-Mode MGTOW.
Proto-heavy whitepill (2025-2030) robowaifu forum.
Heavy whitepill (2030-2035) robowaifu subreddit or new robowaifu forum.

Since females are becoming more and more hypergamous by the day, and men are becoming more scared of them by the day because of the behavioral sink:
Dude, how many times have you reposted this?

No way bro, it's happening again. xD

Dude, how many times have you reposted this?

No way bro, it's happening again. xD
Incels.is is about blaming women all the time, and not blaming your own suffering on yourself because of wanting to be with sentient women. It's a sad place because the only solution they think of is roping.

Looksmax.org is about simping to women all the time and begging them to be with you, it is either Lefort 3 and LL or death.

Neets.net is about rotting all day while you ask the same favorite color question every day for the last 4 years, and the other only thing you can do in the forum is get to meet other users so you can become "closer" with them.

I just think that a robowaifu forum would be better.

Last edited:
Incels.is is about blaming women all the time, and not blaming your own suffering on yourself because of wanting to be with sentient women. It's a sad place because the only solution they think of is roping.

Looksmax.org is about simping to women all the time and begging them to be with you, it is either Lefort 3 and LL or death.

Neets.net is about rotting all day while you ask the same favorite color question every day for the last 4 years, and the other only thing you can do in the forum is get to meet other users so you can become "closer" with them.

I just think that a robowaifu forum would be better.
At this point, just open your own forum. I assure you that many others will be glad to participate in this discussion.

have somewhat stricter entry for accounts, because i see advertisements a lot. their usernames can help decipher it because usually the username will be the name of the product or company. also get rid of those call girl ads. so stupid,
also too many inactive people. make this place more active. people make an account, post 1 or 2 things, usually related to being asked for a rating (they contribute absolutely nothing and just want to feel validated).
basically better members
~0.2% of the forum is actually active and contributes

quality>quantity

hmmm maybe, get rid of accounts that have no activity and no sustenance as well (a few posts with no high iq info)? send an email telling their account will be deleted automatically unless they say no

@Dean @Nihilus :chico:

make me a mod so i can get these copers into hopers and keep people in line

have somewhat stricter entry for accounts, because i see advertisements a lot. their usernames can help decipher it because usually the username will be the name of the product or company.
Yeah this, i dont know what mods were thinking the 2nd time they saw an account with a product as username on the approval queue and accepted

Yeah this, i dont know what mods were thinking the 2nd time they saw an account with a product as username on the approval queue and accepted
there is no approval queue , you just need to register using email
i f*****g hate deleting those spam accs

Just make queue to manually approve people. Also this will make people more excited to be in as I noticed looksmax.org has users going crazy to be accepted lol it's psychological

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
yeah okay i'm down to try it out

Advertise mo’

@Dean @Nihilus
at the moment, we have 26,284 members. of those, we see max 100 active. that is 0.4%ish of the forum users active.
if someone is inactive for a long period of time (say 3-4 months) and has few messages/no sustenance, send an automated email saying that their account will be deleted. they have a week to respond, if they dont click "Do not delete my account" or dont respond, then delete the account automatically. ez

@Dean @Nihilus
at the moment, we have 26,284 members. of those, we see max 100 active. that is 0.4%ish of the forum users active.
if someone is inactive for a long period of time (say 3-4 months) and has few messages/no sustenance, send an automated email saying that their account will be deleted. they have a week to respond, if they dont click "Do not delete my account" or dont respond, then delete the account automatically. ez
but , why ?

but , why ?
because the numbers are inflated. 0.4% of the forum being active is embarassing, not to be mean. it will also encourage users to stay on more. it is also unneccessary site traffic. i think we need more ways to encourage our community to be active, by encouraging new users, promoting good active ones, and removing those that do not contribute

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
@Dean @Nihilus
I feel like that would be harder to implement than it would be worth

Thanks for the suggestion tho

because the numbers are inflated. 0.4% of the forum being active is embarassing, not to be mean. it will also encourage users to stay on more. it is also unneccessary site traffic. i think we need more ways to encourage our community to be active, by encouraging new users, promoting good active ones, and removing those that do not contribute
its actually a good idea, but i think it should be more likely for accounts which never did anything, for example buddyboyo who was a very active user is now inactive, but i dont think he should be banned for being inactive, because he has made plenty of useful threads, i think more likely inactive + no threads, no posts (or at least with less than 10 posts) users should be deleted after 3-4 months