- Joined
- Feb 1, 2025
- Messages
- 8,596
- Online time
- 16d 3h
- Reputation
- 26,894
I’m switching up on ALL of you ALL of my day 1s EVERYBODY
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’m switching up on ALL of you ALL of my day 1s EVERYBODY
holy IQCringe

get a job hobo@yourfavoriteuser jfl at this slave
yeseven lil ol’ jane doe?
including me?![]()
you work at mcdonalds bud, calm downget a job hobo
YES im an unemployed incel who gets no bitchesYES I have unfunny tik tok humor @YourFavouriteUser
16$ per hour at 16 is amazingyou work at mcdonalds bud, calm down
YES i'm foidlet with no financial control who's probably gonna spend her first salary on robuxYES im an unemployed incel who gets no bitches
imagine spending the peak of your life slaving for pennies instead of actually enjoying yourself16$ per hour at 16 is amazing
Can manage both dumbassimagine spending the peak of your life slaving for pennies instead of actually enjoying yourself
>set for lifeCan manage both dumbass
Go cry, im set for life anyways
Atleast I don’t sit around on my fat ass watching tv and rotting on incel forums like you>set for life
>slaving for 15.50 an hour
jfl at acting like this is an insane amountAnd my dads makes 300k+ a year and is the ceo of a big business
seems like you're the one crying budthat I will inherit so cry
Cry about itjfl at acting like this is an insane amount
seems like you're the one crying bud
this insentient insect for an op never fails to crack me up nglYES I have unfunny tik tok humor @YourFavouriteUser
I mog your entire existencethis insentient insect for an op never fails to crack me up ngl
You live in your dads business
holy projectionAnd my dads makes 300k+ a year and is the ceo of a big business that I will inherit so cry
- manlet g**kI mog your entire existence
sexual chocolate is only heir to literal royalty and my father is mulmimillionaire agriculture tycoon r****dI mog your entire existence
You got a job? As what?I’m switching up on ALL of you ALL of my day 1s EVERYBODY
Cashier barista and customer serviceYou got a job? As what?

In mumbaisexual chocolate is only heir to literal royalty and my father is mulmimillionaire agriculture tycoon r****d
not even talking about looks here which you have no chance in
@sexual chocolate what dose of test E until this castrated joke mogs me?In mumbai
Unemployed Grown men hating on a teenager getting a job in incel forums
Shows a lot about how shit you get treated irl.
And I brutally mog your looks and iq to existence
Awesome! When did you start? I'll grab a cup of coffee at your place.Cashier barista and customer service![]()
he's literally a 5'6" g**k, maybe if he tries out the entire brahminboss pharmacy he has a chance@sexual chocolate what dose of test E until this castrated joke mogs me?
I literally got hired on the spot, it’s crazyAwesome! When did you start? I'll grab a cup of coffee at your place.
Yeah bro you mog me but your so ugly and get bullied irl that you have project your insecurity into attacking random teenagers on incel forums@sexual chocolate what dose of test E until this castrated joke mogs me?
Mirin haha that's goodI literally got hired on the spot, it’s crazy
My coworkers told me im the only one they got hired on the spot with like 20 interviewers, that’s like aura type shit
Come over and ill give you my special milk![]()
It’s 15-17$ an hour too and in the same town as meMirin haha that's good
I have germophobia I can't drink![]()
I read $7.25 is minimum wage so you've got a decent salary. How many says a week do you work?It’s 15-17$ an hour too and in the same town as me
Pretty nice for a first job tbh
I get assigned shifts but I say im free everyday eith the exception of school hoursI read $7.25 is minimum wage so you've got a decent salary. How many says a week do you work?
I MOG U BITCHYeah bro you mog me but your so ugly and get bullied irl that you have project your insecurity into attacking random teenagers on incel forums
So you haven't worked yet?I get assigned shifts but I say im free everyday eith the exception of school hours
in new delhiI read $7.25 is minimum wage
Not even you lol
"The current federal minimum wage in the United States is $7.25 per hour. Many states, however, have set their minimum wages higher than the federal requirement. A total of 34 states, territories, and districts have minimum wages above the federal level."in new delhi
Nah I just started today. Like I get assigned diff shifts every weekSo you haven't worked yet?
what insecurity r****d, we merely find your tomfoolery to be amusingNot even you lol
Ah yes a chadlite gets bullied irl for being so ugly that he has to project his insecurity to random teens online
Go cry on my ignore list
n***a doesn't understand what "easygoing asshole" meansNot even you lol
Ah yes a chadlite gets bullied irl for being so ugly that he has to project his insecurity to random teens online
Go cry on my ignore list
you absolute fucking r****d, bro forgot to click on see more on Google, federal laws mean nothing in America, cause most states have their own laws and standards, Google state minimum wages almost all are $15.00 except for shithole states like mississipp"The current federal minimum wage in the United States is $7.25 per hour. Many states, however, have set their minimum wages higher than the federal requirement. A total of 34 states, territories, and districts have minimum wages above the federal level."
I guess New Delhi is America's 53rd state.
JFL and this foid actually like reacted what you said, holy shit how do women make it pass the age of 12 being this low IQ?you absolute fucking r****d, bro forgot to click on see more on Google, federal laws mean nothing in America, cause most states have their own laws and standards, Google state minimum wages almost all are $15.00
View attachment 157090
its a guy bro lol. I think its some f*g who used to cry about being short on org and got bullied outJFL and this foid actually like reacted what you said, holy shit how do women make it pass the age of 12 being this low IQ?
View attachment 157091