Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

When my first paycheck hits

I’m switching up on ALL of you ALL of my day 1s EVERYBODY
1755367146706.png
 
Okay. Why would money change anything in your life?
 
>set for life
>slaving for 15.50 an hour
Atleast I don’t sit around on my fat ass watching tv and rotting on incel forums like you

You will never amount to anything in life

And my dads makes 300k+ a year and is the ceo of a big business that I will inherit so cry
 
jfl at acting like this is an insane amount

seems like you're the one crying bud
Cry about it

Your too low T and lazy to do any kind of work so you cope by saying making money is wageslacing

You live in your dads business and your ugly, brutal.

View ignored content btw
 
sexual chocolate is only heir to literal royalty and my father is mulmimillionaire agriculture tycoon r****d

not even talking about looks here which you have no chance in
In mumbai

Unemployed Grown men hating on a teenager getting a job in incel forums

Shows a lot about how shit you get treated irl.

And I brutally mog your looks and iq to existence
 
In mumbai

Unemployed Grown men hating on a teenager getting a job in incel forums

Shows a lot about how shit you get treated irl.

And I brutally mog your looks and iq to existence
@sexual chocolate what dose of test E until this castrated joke mogs me?
 
Awesome! When did you start? I'll grab a cup of coffee at your place.
I literally got hired on the spot, it’s crazy

My coworkers told me im the only one they got hired on the spot with like 20 interviewers, that’s like aura type shit

Come over and ill give you my special milk 😉
 
I literally got hired on the spot, it’s crazy

My coworkers told me im the only one they got hired on the spot with like 20 interviewers, that’s like aura type shit

Come over and ill give you my special milk 😉
Mirin haha that's good

I have germophobia I can't drink 😩
 
It’s 15-17$ an hour too and in the same town as me

Pretty nice for a first job tbh
I read $7.25 is minimum wage so you've got a decent salary. How many says a week do you work?
 
in new delhi
"The current federal minimum wage in the United States is $7.25 per hour. Many states, however, have set their minimum wages higher than the federal requirement. A total of 34 states, territories, and districts have minimum wages above the federal level."

I guess New Delhi is America's 53rd state.
 
Not even you lol

Ah yes a chadlite gets bullied irl for being so ugly that he has to project his insecurity to random teens online

Go cry on my ignore list
what insecurity r****d, we merely find your tomfoolery to be amusing
don't take it for more than what it is
tenor.gif
 
Not even you lol

Ah yes a chadlite gets bullied irl for being so ugly that he has to project his insecurity to random teens online

Go cry on my ignore list
n***a doesn't understand what "easygoing asshole" means
 
"The current federal minimum wage in the United States is $7.25 per hour. Many states, however, have set their minimum wages higher than the federal requirement. A total of 34 states, territories, and districts have minimum wages above the federal level."

I guess New Delhi is America's 53rd state.
you absolute fucking r****d, bro forgot to click on see more on Google, federal laws mean nothing in America, cause most states have their own laws and standards, Google state minimum wages almost all are $15.00 except for shithole states like mississipp
1755368511899.png
 
you absolute fucking r****d, bro forgot to click on see more on Google, federal laws mean nothing in America, cause most states have their own laws and standards, Google state minimum wages almost all are $15.00
View attachment 157090
JFL and this foid actually like reacted what you said, holy shit how do women make it pass the age of 12 being this low IQ?
1755368614524.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top