Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Where should I source Finasteride?

WzrdHamster

New member
Joined
Aug 24, 2026
Messages
6
Online time
3h 30m
Reputation
9
Location
USA
I’ve been noticing the corners of my hairline receding for a couple years now. Over the last 6 months it’s been speeding up and also thinning. I’m looking to get onto finasteride and start minoxidil now so I can stop it and maybe get some regrowth. I’m sitting around Norwood 2 or maybe a little worse. Where should I source finasteride online? Also from most of what I’ve seen, the best dose to start is 1 mg daily. What do you guys recommend?
 
better get a prescription from a doctor
if not then buy it from indiaMART at your own risk, theres a good guide here
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top