Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Which Bodyparts Do You Shave?

Bodyparts

• Facial Hair

• Legs

• Arms

• Armpits

• Crotch Area

• Butt

• Stomach/Chest

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.
jawline, hairline, mouth, face overall. I'm more muscular than u, I get more girls than u. Do you want me to keep going??
Damn... You're a beast, son, please proceed.

I only started growing body hair (within the areas that weren’t my armpits or pubes) at like late 16-17. Ppl used to constantly tell me that I shaved my legs when I didn’t. It was kind of a truecel moment having bare legs whilst sitting next to people with loads of body hair.

Reactions: Rei
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I only started growing body hair (within the areas that weren’t my armpits or pubes) at like late 16-17. Ppl used to constantly tell me that I shaved my legs when I didn’t. It was kind of a truecel moment having bare legs whilst sitting next to people with loads of body hair.
It's a strange disparity, since your body looks quite toned and muscular from what I've seen yet you lack body hair, an Androgenic trait.
I know another guy like this as well, he's tall, he's got a wide frame, great muscle inserts, lean, etc... Yet he lacks body hair as well, and the hair on his head grows very slowly too.

Reactions: Neo
crotch/butt/armpits get a really close trim I never really shave it off completely

Facial hair- clean shaven or goatee to enhance chin, ideally I want to keep a thin layer of designer stubble (going to have to wait for increased follicle density and more mature hairs)

Little bit on the chest/nipples region

Never shaved arms, I tried shaved legs once but it looks too metrosexual

What made you do it?
It looked too hairy and my mom commented on how my legs are hairy but my dads isn't so I decided to try shaving it off.

I don't 'shave' anything. Instead I trim. So I voted none.
I only trim -
  • my facial hair (to the lowest I can)
  • my crotch area (not all of the ball sack)
  • armpits (when it gets too long, uncomfortable and visible)
  • stomach and chest (including nipples).
I've trimmed my legs to a minimum before but it looks gay. However I am thinking of trimming them again in summer since I noticed that my legs get hairier whenever I shave/trim them. I really want hairy arms and legs.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've trimmed my legs to a minimum before but it looks gay.
Depends if some Twink does it or some Dom muscular guy does it.

Back