Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion which jawline is more ideal?

which jawline is more ideal?

• Invisible antegonial notch

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Ridiculous antegonial notch

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

the next o'pry

Typically, the antegonial notch is, as its name indicates, located in the masseter area, before the gonion. Correlation to downward growth patterns has been proposed

1567457241838.png

so the question here is, which of these 2 types of jawline do you consider ideal?
Invisible antegonial notch
1567456660199.png 1567456947554.png 1567457039626.png

Ridiculous antegonial notch
1567456375259.png1567456407807.png 1567456585706.png 1567457165338.png

I think the big antegonial notch is more aesthetic, but the straighter jawline is more masculine

Typically, the antegonial notch is, as its name indicates, located in the masseter area, before the gonion. Correlation to downward growth patterns has been proposed

View attachment 4090

so the question here is, which of these 2 types of jawline do you consider ideal?
Invisible antegonial notch
View attachment 4083 View attachment 4084 View attachment 4086

Ridiculous antegonial notch
View attachment 4078View attachment 4080 View attachment 4082 View attachment 4089

I think the big antegonial notch is more aesthetic, but the straighter jawline is more masculine
both look amazing to have...but we don’t so rope

Aniogonial notch is ideal imo, really adds on to that chissled look. But if it looks downward grown then its bad.

I have a f****d antiogonial notch it looks bad tho

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Aniogonial notch is ideal imo, really adds on to that chissled look. But if it looks downward grown then its bad.

I have a f****d antiogonial notch it looks bad tho
you're right is more aesthetic but if it's downward grown don't like the look like this one
1567604149499.png his browridge save him

JFL at beard maxxing. They are copers in disguise.

Beardmaxing is easy looksmaxing if done right and you have the suited face tho

Beardmaxing is easy looksmaxing if done right and you have the suited face tho
Still, the results of looksmaxxing and mewing are better compared to beardmaxxing.

Still, the results of looksmaxxing and mewing are better compared to beardmaxxing.

Mewing won't change your bone structure within a few years and even if you wait 10 years the results are miniscule if any and your natural declining of bone structure may even out what results you even got so that you won't even see a change. Plus your 10 years older, your prime is wasted.

Tldr; mewing won't do anything.

But chewing and practicing proper posture may tighten the skin around and below your jaw, and make the jaw look wider as a result of jaw muscles and shit

Mewing won't change your bone structure within a few years and even if you wait 10 years the results are miniscule if any and your natural declining of bone structure may even out what results you even got so that you won't even see a change. Plus your 10 years older, your prime is wasted.

Tldr; mewing won't do anything.

But chewing and practicing proper posture may tighten the skin around and below your jaw, and make the jaw look wider as a result of jaw muscles and shit
Retarded post
I have seen massive improvement in 2 years

Retarded post
I have seen massive improvement in 2 years

Wich was most probably a result of your natural facial growth, you would've looked the same if you didn't mew.

My post was directed at those who have poor jaw development because of mouth breathing or any other kinds of facial recessment. Show me anyone who has had facial and maxillary up and forward rotation of bone structure after 18, after mewing

Wich was most probably a result of your natural facial growth, you would've looked the same if you didn't mew.

My post was directed at those who have poor jaw development because of mouth breathing or any other kinds of facial recessment. Show me anyone who has had facial and maxillary up and forward rotation of bone structure after 18, after mewing
Astro Sky

jaw and chin

Your chin might be geneticly lesser projecting, but neither your jaw or the rest of your bone structure is recessed. You are not recessed, get the f*****g point?

Your chin might be geneticly lesser projecting, but neither your jaw or the rest of your bone structure is recessed. You are not recessed, get the f*****g point?
have you seen me?

have you seen me?

R u dense, do you understand what im saying to you.

Your chin can be geneticly lesser projecting, as in that sense. But yours isn't recessed further back than it should've grown decided by your genetics, so in that sense its not recessed

If you are forward grown your jaw can't be recessed, or set back, neither can the rest of your facial growth be recessed.

Your chin can be geneticly lesser projecting, as in that sense. But yours isn't recessed further back than it should've grown decided by your genetics, so in that sense its not recessed

If you are forward grown your jaw can't be recessed, or set back, neither can the rest of your facial growth be recessed.
brainlettttt.jpg

wtf absolutely garbage bin iq level
its still recessed you cunt, i look horrible

Back