Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion which jawline is more ideal?

which jawline is more ideal?

• Invisible antegonial notch

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Ridiculous antegonial notch

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
are you restarted horse?

Restarded?

No

Tell me one statement there wich was wrong and tell me how and why, if thats what your somehow trying to say

wtf absolutely garbage bin iq level
its still recessed you cunt, i look horrible

Its okay man I get it you don't have the cognitive function or mental capcity to process that many sentences.

All jokes aside he isn't entirely wrong
Some people have their mouths protruding further than their chin genetically.
İt's called pheonotypical prognathy
images - 2019-09-04T172613.096.jpeg

wtv happened to these guys did they ascend? @Nihilus @DonsaMogger its crazy to think this place was so alive back then and now a ghost town

some of them switched to org
and some of them ascended
we will make this place great again
hopefully told my friend about the forum and says he will "be an active member" not sure how true that is tho

some of them switched to org
and some of them ascended
we will make this place great again
its the guy i pinged in the thread about the ideal jaw

lol yeah its just us and the tvhd guy
theres one or two other guys that are active once in a while btw
I rly wonder how is admin so inactive

theres one or two other guys that are active once in a while btw
I rly wonder how is admin so inactive
who are the other 2 guys that one f**k with the 100 message per hour?

who are the other 2 guys that one f**k with the 100 message per hour?
yeah its him and the other guy i think hes name is Yayi or sth like this, he talks sometimes

Back