- Joined
- Jul 24, 2024
- Messages
- 15,216
- Solutions
- 3
- Online time
- 1mo 1d
- Reputation
- 63,385
only one person no ors/ands
ONE PERSON
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i just say no or/and@Decay or @Darkeningstar I’m not sure
Ok I can’t decide sorry@Decay or @Darkeningstar I’m not sure
Ok @Becky4Li just say no or/and
@ neil Patrick harrisonly one person no ors/andsONE PERSON
Pb is prettybirdI don’t comment on males, I can comment on females
PB
the power of larping as a womanTs n***a treads all going to 1000 replies for absolutely no fucking reason
Pom + decay + me + Barbie + doll + Lola = 1000+ repliesTs n***a treads all going to 1000 replies for absolutely no fucking reason
Imma do it thothe power of larping as a woman
@over0 here you goim not saying.
me neitherim not saying.
And glamy spamming bumpPom + decay + me + Barbie + doll + Lola = 1000+ replies
sadly we didn’t reach 1000 and don’t forget @bunny and @hannah then @Schizotypalcel somehowPom + decay + me + Barbie + doll + Lola = 1000+ replies
Mine is very obviousonly one person no ors/andsONE PERSON
Pom + decay + me + Barbie + doll + Lola = 1000+ replies
i already thought u were a woman ngl just add a female avi and ur goodImma do it tho
Sorry and you too
no@over0 here you go
Not to sound narcy but in that case it was me who rage baited (and doll)
i wanted to b nice and just skimmed over it
we better not share the same one gang
I know who it is I think
@RRMonly one person no ors/andsONE PERSON
or whatwe better not share the same one gang
pigs ex bf
Boi that was not tuffor what
reallyI know who it is I think
yeahreally
you flirtBoi that was not tuff
ex gf *pigs ex bf
only with @Barbieyou flirt
whoyeah
should I tag
fight for ur girl bro this f****t n***a ken stands no chance against da glamsterNAHH NO WAY![]()
thanks babe
i JUST sad no or/and can u READNewDay and Schizo
cornballNAHH NO WAY![]()
i was going to say this, bruh moment.ex gf *
do what you wantshould I tag