- Joined
- Mar 28, 2025
- Messages
- 12,554
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 19h 21m
- Reputation
- 55,693
my fav user was James
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
my fav user was James
Te extrañé perra.im sorry I dont understand
Are you asking me to change your username to Ken 2.0?welcome ken2.0 you better get used to it @Randomized Shame
Worship wowhow am i a cuck you're the one who made an account worshipping a girl
@Messmess, possibly
makes sensen***a fuck off
yes and mine to Ken 3.0Are you asking me to change your username to Ken 2.0?
am i wrong be srs literally his whole account is about youWorship wow
Change his user to sassy king pleaseAre you asking me to change your username to Ken 2.0?
im just a yandereyou usedto be really mean to me and then you became nice slightky
maybeAre you asking me to change your username to Ken 2.0?
im a tsundereim just a yandere
YAYmy favourite user is pinkle lemon
actually make my name ken and change the other kens nameAre you asking me to change your username to Ken 2.0?
thats what I was thinkingactually make my name ken and change the other kens name
do not let him do thisAre you asking me to change your username to Ken 2.0?
n***a why do you think im seriousdo not let him do this
Cuz ik youn***a why do you think im serious
Bro genuinely fuck offn***a why do you think im serious
wow and you think im seriousCuz ik you
nahcan u place him on ignore tbh
Runt I asked barbie not u
im barbieRunt I asked barbie not u
Can he ban some1 for me@Randomized Shame Change my name to Randomized Shame Jr
im not getting bannedCan he ban some1 for me
I meant @Barbie not the soyboyim not getting banned
@Randomized Shameonly one person no ors/andsONE PERSON
-you wanna ban barbieI meant @Barbie not the soyboy
yooo chill-you wanna ban barbie
- you pmed me first before you pmed her
are you in love with me you fucking f****t
Who said that, I js want her to rot more in my discord dms tbh-you wanna ban barbie
- you pmed me first before you pmed her
are you in love with me you fucking f****t
i have secret admirersyooo chill
I'm scaredyooo chill
everyone should be shiveringI'm scared
Can u self request thoI'm scared
I'm two days clean bud don't trigger melass uns zusammen eine rauchen @huntergirl
Y'all lucky I double check before making a change because I was about to change that shit to Ken 2.0 without thinking twice about it.do not let him do this
Kein Problem dann rauche ich eben für uns beide.I'm two days clean bud don't trigger me