thanks babe
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
thanks babe
let me just switch my name to ken too who does this f*g think he is genuinelyfight for ur girl bro this f****t n***a ken stands no chance against da glamster
this is high t brah
Your rules can suck a dicki JUST sad no or/and can u READ
that’s what im talking ablet me just switch my name to ken too who does this f*g think he is genuinely
Do u know who I am thofight for ur girl bro this f****t n***a ken stands no chance against da glamster
@Randomized Shame gtfihthat’s what im talking ab
should I change itthat’s what im talking ab
Why u begging for a hoe who rejected your advanceslet me just switch my name to ken too who does this f*g think he is genuinely
yes boiDo u know who I am tho
bro made a thread calling her a larping male
add a female avi like i said gang@rilkeanheart you doing sum black magic ,here we go to the 2nd page and again everybody here
Aightyes boi
i was too high inhib to do iyshould I tag
syybbbau onee~sani was too high inhib to do iy
Why u begging for a hoe who rejected your advances
bro thought HE was slickAight
i said no ands im getting pmo rn
Here we goadd a female avi like i said gang
Wdymbro thought HE was slick
who didbro made a thread calling her a larping male
you can tag tooi said no ands im getting pmo rn
bro tagged himself twice @Dandelions
I'm flattered ~~only with @Barbie
my brother just another mebro tagged himself twice @Dandelions
Why am I exposing my selfbro tagged himself twice @Dandelions
shut up n***a we're getting caughtWhy am I exposing my self
id kms if my friend referred to me as their puppyI love all of my puppies
Pom….. Khm khmid kms if my friend referred to me as their puppy
am I invited to the weddingmess, possibly
ur my puppyid kms if my friend referred to me as their puppy
you mean ey88
mess, definitely
ur my puppy
I’d kill myself if I sext randoms onlineid kms if my friend referred to me as their puppy
why is rilkeanheart not answering my replies
one day ull get it too i believe in u budI’d kill myself if I sext randoms online
Nevermind u pussyMine is very obvious
sorry i haven’t seen all i will go look rnwhy is rilkeanheart not answering my replies
stop bumpingyeah