Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Why bad interaction

Why bad interaction

  • Too hard to understand

  • Looksmax is read

  • Something else


Results are only viewable after voting.

Archelaus

Prince of the people
Reputable
Established
Joined
Aug 8, 2025
Messages
717
Online time
2d 11h
Reputation
3,040


why 🤔
 
99% of people dont know what half this shit means you gotta use simple words
 


why 🤔
Because it's fucking useless. You people don't even create guides that the members ask for, just random shit that pops into your head. Listen to people first.
 
probably because Its a topic that not many people here know about + looksmaxxing threads usually dont get a lot of replies which leads to less people seeing It

mirin ur thread tho
 
Chat gpt gives misinformation, u could ask it about this stuff and it'll give u wrong answers, it thinks muscle is built by micro tears 💀 + I'm sorry, I'm always trying to make it as simple as possible
You should be the next version,not a insult.
 
Because it's fucking useless. You people don't even create guides that the members ask for, just random shit that pops into your head. Listen to people first.
as much as i dislike u this might be the first agreeable thing u have said :peepoLove: :peepoclap:
 
probably because Its a topic that not many people here know about + looksmaxxing threads usually dont get a lot of replies which leads to less people seeing It

mirin ur thread tho
Interesting, Ig the section is mostly dead, thanks also
 
But no one literally asks for them?
I’ve never heard someone ask me “Mandy make a guide about… I’m interested.”,plus most things are water and new ideas are hard to think off when every method is known.
 
I’ve never heard someone ask me “Mandy make a guide about… I’m interested.”,plus most things are water and new ideas are hard to think off when every method is known.
Yess, suggestions would help people like us alot, idk why no one bothers tho
 
as much as i dislike u this might be the first agreeable thing u have said :peepoLove: :peepoclap:
You dont have to announce you dislike me. Grow up. Why do people on this incel forum act as though they're forced to interact with others. You chose to log in this morning yet again, without putting me on ignore. Just rope if even this is hard for you
 
Yess, suggestions would help people like us alot, idk why no one bothers tho
It’s dominantly not even a looksmaxxing forum. There are tons of users who probably haven’t posted a single post in the looksmaxxing subforum?
 
You dont have to announce you dislike me. Grow up. Why do people on this incel forum act as though they're forced to interact with others. You chose to log in this morning yet again, without putting me on ignore. Just rope if even this is hard for you
-person on an incel forum purely to play out a quirky mentally unwell fantasty to compensate for the lack of life you have irl
 
-person on an incel forum purely to play out a quirky mentally unwell fantasty to compensate for the lack of life you have irl
No i'm here to read guides, I'm 15 have a good education, great social and hobbies; kickboxing,dancing, songwriting and singing. None of the lies you wrote up there prove my comment before wrong. You had the freedom to do different, but chose not to. That's not my problem, don't announce it.
 
It’s dominantly not even a looksmaxxing forum. There are tons of users who probably haven’t posted a single post in the looksmaxxing subforum?
i did notice that yeah, mainly new people just flood the ratings section, same 3 people posting stuff that should be in offtopic and ratings in the looksmax section, barely any useful threads, and offtopic same drama
 
No i'm here to read guides, I'm 15 have a good education, great social and hobbies; kickboxing,dancing, songwriting and singing. None of the lies you wrote up there prove my comment before wrong. You had the freedom to do different, but chose not to. That's not my problem, don't announce it.
you are a salty r****d obsessed with creating some persona that clearly doesnt fit you irl

if you were here to read guides you wouldnt have 3800 posts

you are a larp to compensate for your miserable pathetic irl

you are one of the few users and who should genuinely rope
 
No i'm here to read guides, I'm 15 have a good education, great social and hobbies; kickboxing,dancing, songwriting and singing. None of the lies you wrote up there prove my comment before wrong. You had the freedom to do different, but chose not to. That's not my problem, don't announce it.
DNR
 
I never said I was the victim,can’t I fucking ask what I did? You should get a grip because how retarded must you be to go around be like this for no reason
And now i'm retarded. I will cuss out who I want when I want idgaf. I was talking to OP and you decided to but in with nonsense. You dumb cunt. Take a bullet to your fucking brain and then maybe some sense will finally hit you.
 
And now i'm retarded. I will cuss out who I want when I want idgaf. I was talking to OP and you decided to but in with nonsense. You dumb cunt. Take a bullet to your fucking brain and then maybe some sense will finally hit you.
Shut up n****r no one asked you be a disappointment like you are
 
Right you're weird and dumb, lmao like get sho
you are a salty r****d obsessed with creating some persona that clearly doesnt fit you irl

if you were here to read guides you wouldnt have 3800 posts

you are a larp to compensate for your miserable pathetic irl

you are one of the few users and who should genuinely rope
Had nothing to do with what I said to you. You've gone over 4 different topics in a simple back and forth about you continuing to you read my posts and engage with me after claiming you hate me.



Now i'm a larp, now i should kill myself, now i'm salty and retarded and miserable after telling you calmly about my hobbies and my purpose for being here.


Once again, you said you dislike me, I said nothing is holding you back from putting me on ignore. That hit you hard, now want to dish out insults and argue, whilst im using pure logic. Get a grip.
 
Shut up n****r no one asked you be a disappointment like you are
Oh that was a really good burn!!! No correlation whatsoever to the conversation at hand, but I get that you're just pulling any old insult out of your ass to see if something'll fit.
 
Right you're weird and dumb, lmao like get sho

Had nothing to do with what I said to you. You've gone over 4 different topics in a simple back and forth about you continuing to you read my posts and engage with me after claiming you hate me.



Now i'm a larp, now i should kill myself, now i'm salty and retarded and miserable after telling you calmly about my hobbies and my purpose for being here.


Once again, you said you dislike me, I said nothing is holding you back from putting me on ignore. That hit you hard, now want to dish out insults and argue, whilst im using pure logic. Get a grip.
yep you really got me with pure facts and logic

im going to announce how much i hate you as much as i want ❤️

you are an attention seeking larp
you are a fucking loser
you should kill yourself
you would not be missed
i dont give a fuck about your hobbies

please slit your neck

1000062497.gif
 
yep you really got me with pure facts and logic

im going to announce how much i hate you as much as i want ❤️

you are an attention seeking larp
you are a fucking loser
you should kill yourself
you would not be missed
i dont give a fuck about your hobbies

please slit your neck

View attachment 157052
And once again, dishing out insults brcause i told you to put me on ignore. The mental capacity of some of you is tragic.

You train of thought is:

This person has said something I disagree with, I don't know how to clap back logically..i must insult and have the intention to invoke harm.

It gets old lmao. Hard to believe i'm the "child" here.
 
I think an individual like you, breathing at all is dumb. It's never too late, to do the thing.
Haha very funny definitely got me vocal cords vibrating like a bird meanwhile a r****d like you behind a screen deserves the honor far more.
 
And once again, dishing out insults brcause i told you to put me on ignore. The mental capacity of some of you is tragic.

You train of thought is:

This person has said something I disagree with, I don't know how to clap back logically..i must insult and have the intention to invoke harm.

It gets old lmao. Hard to believe i'm the "child" here.
my train of thought is i dislike you so you should kill your self
 

Attachments

  • 1000062497.gif
    1000062497.gif
    157.1 KB · Views: 10
Haha very funny definitely got me vocal cords vibrating like a bird meanwhile a r****d like you behind a screen deserves the honor far more.
Okay!
 
my train of thought is i dislike you so you should kill your self
Yeah I pointed that out. And to allow a minor on the internet to make you lash out so badly shows how weak your resolve is. Gotta work on that if you wanna make it fsr in life. But given the kind of person you are you might just be better at contributing to this:

1000063580.png
 
Yeah I pointed that out. And to allow a minor on the internet to make you lash out so badly shows how weak your resolve is. Gotta work on that if you wanna make it fsr in life. But given the kind of person you are you might just be better at contributing to this:

View attachment 157060
im a minor too r****d

i can actually hear your fat bloated sausage fingers pressing against the screen go rope
 
im a minor too r****d

i can actually hear your fat bloated sausage fingers pressing against the screen go rope
Just pure projection making shit up as we go. All because I said, to maybe put me on ignore if you disliked me. Once again weak mind weak resolve short attention span. Real boring, NEXT!

1000063584.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top