Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why did i turn boneless

gymcel88.

i was looking at old photos i took of my side profile about 4/5 years ago and i didn’t realize how good i had it. i took some current ones and holy shit its like they bones in my face literally got removed. my jawline looks so much shorter, my lips look like they’re f*****g pushing out now and it just looks overall flat now😭 i used to mew hard at the time but i stopped because i thought it was making my face too round now idk what to do. im at a decent bf% but still trying to lower it in case thats the issue. i have slightly visible abs and im averagely lean so im not sure. i’ve obviously gained some weight as i was in middle school in the old photos and ive grown a lot in height since then but idk. any help appreciated plz🙏🙏

Last edited:
i was looking at old photos i took of my side profile about 4/5 years ago and i didn’t realize how good i had it. i took some current ones and holy shit its like they bones in my face literally got removed. my jawline looks so much shorter, my lips look like they’re f*****g pushing out now and it just looks overall flat now😭 i used to mew hard at the time but i stopped because i thought it was making my face too round now idk what to do. im at a decent bf% but still trying to lower it in case thats the issue. i have slightly visible abs and im averagely lean so im not sure. i’ve obviously gained some weight as i was in middle school in the old photos and ive grown a lot in height since then but idk. any help appreciated plz🙏🙏
Eat more diary, consume vitamin d or just see the sun and do physical activity

boost testosterone and have calcium + vitamin d to aid with bone development and dimorphism
i am wondering does HGH (human growth hormone) cause bonelessness, if someone doesn't get enough testosterone alongside it? Or does testosterone cause the bonelessness? What caused him to become boneless in the first place?

i am wondering does HGH (human growth hormone) cause bonelessness, if someone doesn't get enough testosterone alongside it? Or does testosterone cause the bonelessness? What caused him to become boneless in the first place?
no, hgh helps bone density, but its the estrogen and lack of testosterone that causes bonelessness. estrogen causes bones to fuse faster, so less room for development. t is important for density like i said before. hgh just promotes bone growth.

no, hgh helps bone density, but its the estrogen and lack of testosterone that causes bonelessness. estrogen causes bones to fuse faster, so less room for development. t is important for density like i said before. hgh just promotes bone growth.
doesnt exactly explain why his bones downgraded from before (estrogen grows bones but does cause bones to fuse)