Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide Why estrogen is the answer

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
One of my more serious estrogen threads.

The background of what inspired me to make this thread, is basically everyday I am sick of my jawline how it looks. Its like I have a saggy frog jawline and the only advice people say is "get more exercise" or "get plastic surgery".

I suddenly realized the problem is that my body controls the fat distribution. Then I started to wonder how to control fat distribution of the body. Then I realized estrogen could be the answer. Estrogen could move all my jawline fat and put them onto my thighs instead. And then I could have a good jawline and not be an incel anymore.

So the answer is to find the type of estrogen that transports jawline fat into your butt and thighs, while also boosting metabolism. There are 15 types of estrogen and I'm not an expert.

The background of what inspired me to make this thread, is basically everyday I am sick of my jawline how it looks. Its like I have a saggy frog jawline and the only advice people say is "get more exercise" or "get plastic surgery".

I suddenly realized the problem is that my body controls the fat distribution. Then I started to wonder how to control fat distribution of the body. Then I realized estrogen could be the answer. Estrogen could move all my jawline fat and put them onto my thighs instead. And then I could have a good jawline and not be an incel anymore.

So the answer is to find the type of estrogen that transports jawline fat into your butt and thighs, while also boosting metabolism. There are 15 types of estrogen and I'm not an expert.
I think you need to be in the ward.

take estradiol
and send progress pics 😍🙏

yes that is a good jawline and mine does not look like that

but what is the relation between that and hyoid bone, when i type hyoid bone all i see is this lol:
View attachment 28003
the hyoid bone controls the tissue under your jaw

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
the hyoid bone controls the tissue under your jaw
this is brutal pink Estrogen pill. He shows a bunch of women with great jawlines and then superhero males that have similar jawline problems to my own.

basically my problem isn't a lack of forward growth, the problem is my jawline goes down instead of up, i will show drawing
1712435781056.png
so its like you cannot see my actual jawline, its frog-tier

Debloat ,lose fat, or must have overtrained ur neck over training neck hinders jawline visibility when only a little fat like Henry cavill although i am not sure

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Debloat ,lose fat, or must have overtrained ur neck over training neck hinders jawline visibility when only a little fat like Henry cavill although i am not sure
its probably from these damn chairs. Too much time spent on those damn low quality chairs. now i have a shit-tier low hyoid bone.