Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why You Shouldn't Only Focus on Looksmaxxing

sigma

true sigma of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🦜☠️
Established Member
55 West 81 St., American Gardens Building
What I wrote here kinda goes from one topic to another. Very random, but I didn't know how to organize it.

Why You Shouldn't Only Focus on Looksmaxxing

Imagine you are in a videogame. You put all your points into a trait, for example, speed. You're fast now, but you're still weak. People will oneshot you. Now apply this to life. You spend most of your time rotting and then looksmaxxing. Rot, attempt ascending, rot. It is a vicious cycle. Instead, you need to learn to get points in other traits. Obviously, put a lot of emphasis on looksmaxxing, but don't forget to work on other things. A common trait of addicted people is that they stay indoors. Technology is also easily available and used at home. Go outside and experience nature. Sunlight and nature boost dopamine and are healthy.
"Ecotherapy is a formal type of therapeutic treatment which involves doing outdoor activities in nature."

Just because you are not good at something instantly, does not mean it is not worth trying. You need practice. You started looksmaxxing because you had a motivation, a desire to be loved, have friends and partners, something all humans want. But being bad at other things demotivates you. Being bad at academics, for example, does not mean you should quit right away. Practice.

There is nothing drier than a beautiful person with nothing to show.

Youtube Channels for Personal Growth:

Not many here. Just for fun, some are good. I listed channels here because they are notable, but you can also explore other videos, like I did, without subscribing to the channels. List is definitely biased towards my interests.

Philosophy:
sisyphus 55: I disagree with a lot of what he says, but it is important to diversify your opinions and expand your viewpoints. He is kind of depressing and bluepilled btw.
*exurb1a: Perfection. Utter perfection. I wish he uploaded more, his content is fantastic. It is very philosphical in and told in a fun way. I love you exurb1a.

Lifestyle:
Here, I only included 2 because most of those channels are just mental masturbation.
Ruff: This one is good. All you need, you don't need these other channels telling you to do what you already know.
Charisma on Command: Good for teaching you to socialize.

Science and Learning:
*Vsauce: "Hey Vsauce, Michael here." Everyone knows this legend. Awesome.
Veritasium: STEM related videos, very fun.
Casual Geographic: He makes casual videos about cool things involving animals.
*Sciencephile the AI: Good for studying astronomy and quantum sciences. He makes it comprehendable. I believe that understanding the universe is valuable.
PBS eons: Involves the study of the biological and geographical history of the Earth.
SEA: Astronomy videos that are similar to documentaries in style.
Crash Course: Covers a wide range of topics. Imo not as fun as others.
Bizzarre Beasts: Fun facts about weird creatures in short videos.

I would recommend unsubscribing from channels that do not benefit you. You can still watch gaming videos, other fun stuff, etc., but see, how much does this help your life, how long do you spend on this channel, is it important? I am subscribed to few meme and gaming channels, with educational fun videos overwhelming most of my feed. Also, you don't need youtube. If you want to learn, you can learn via textbook or other ways. Just make sure that you are learning and utilizing your time well!

sorry this feels very random and unrelated lol

looksmaxxing the most important stat.

because if u dont have body dysmorphia everything in life will be easier, more likely to not get rejected by employers, better treatment at work, school, less rejection from women. You will be less stressed and you will be more confident, more productive, you will not get distracted while studying, you will not be consumed by incel issues and despair of life.

Science and Learning:
*Vsauce: "Hey Vsauce, Michael here." Everyone knows this legend. Awesome.
Veritasium: STEM related videos, very fun.
Casual Geographic: He makes casual videos about cool things involving animals.
*Sciencephile the AI: Good for studying astronomy and quantum sciences. He makes it comprehendable. I believe that understanding the universe is valuable.
PBS eons: Involves the study of the biological and geographical history of the Earth.
SEA: Astronomy videos that are similar to documentaries in style.
Crash Course: Covers a wide range of topics. Imo not as fun as others.
Bizzarre Beasts: Fun facts about weird creatures in short videos.

I would recommend unsubscribing from channels that do not benefit you. You can still watch gaming videos, other fun stuff, etc., but see, how much does this help your life, how long do you spend on this channel, is it important
How does watching science videos benefit your life? Are you part of a team working on green energy projects? You have more of a chance to improve your life watching gaming videos than science vids.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
How does watching science videos benefit your life? Are you part of a team working on green energy projects? You have more of a chance to improve your life watching gaming videos than science vids.
how does watching gaming videos improve your life? science is for learning btw

how does watching gaming videos improve your life? science is for learning btw
because there is a non 0% chance you could make more steam shovelware and add it to the store, and make a profit, though eventually causing the collapse of the games industry due to too many shovelware games.

unless watching those science videos is going to save humanity from global warming then its pointless