Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

WITH NO MAKEUP pic

pommeana

well people were saying it was too much makeup so here I am to show my face without any makeup, natural light, 0filters, front camera near face and different angle. I hope it become easy to rate and give advices. Here is the without makeup (left) vs with makeup (right)

Attachments

• witho.jpg
    witho.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 57
  • iooooo.jpg
    iooooo.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 56
thought it was brooke shield for a second

still looks like you have makeup
if you dont have it on then get off this forum you are a stacy
people like her post on her while alexbrown84 is posting his geomaxxing blogs on org

That’s her. Zassus wouldn’t be able to find that out though

yea I don’t even need it I already reverse image searched it
She can edit the pic and reverse image doesn't work 90% of the times, her photo also looks too professional, and no latina looks like that. Her instagram looks fake, and her model page looks fake or it looks like it's not her's.

She can edit the pic and reverse image doesn't work 90% of the times, her photo also looks too professional, and no latina looks like that. Her instagram looks fake, and her model page looks fake or it looks like it's not her's.
latinas can look like that

could be larp though u are kinda right

what the hell are yall saying HAHAHA, its me and my ig, in the pic my best friend commented too lol, and latinas look like this and even whiter so dont get your point
larp means fake but I believe you.

I forgot Nihilus had confirmed you were not larping

what the hell are yall saying HAHAHA, its me and my ig, in the pic my best friend commented too lol, and latinas look like this and even whiter so dont get your point
I also said Latinas can look like that

Cant u all notice theres still make up

Its called no makeup makeup look

Basically u wear makeup in a way people can't tell and it looks good but people think ur not making makeup

Shit ton of tutorial on this

Basically u wear makeup in a way people can't tell and it looks good but people think ur not making makeup

Well chit

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

no lol, my face is washed, no mascara, no lipgloss or foundation, not even concealer. It is called take care of skin

no lol, my face is washed, no mascara, no lipgloss or foundation, not even concealer. It is called take care of skin
Raj you might be cooked

at a minimum she has lip products and mascara,i think she is wearing more but ill b positive and believe she isn't,the camera quality isn't the best so I cant say anything about the skin
Still mogs though I guess idk why people are coping with saying fakeup