Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

WITH NO MAKEUP pic

Just wait until you start beefing with one of the members or astrosky though then we’ll see

Still mogs though I guess idk why people are coping with saying fakeup
fr,she mogs either way,she is very pretty!plus with the whole fakeup thing that's the version of herself she goes outside looking like so even if she doesn't look good with makeup (I believe she does without makeup) then she still mogs outside,I don't like tho she's trying to say that there is nothing on her face when there is

fr,she mogs either way,she is very pretty!plus with the whole fakeup thing that's the version of herself she goes outside looking like so even if she doesn't look good with makeup (I believe she does without makeup) then she still mogs outside,I don't like tho she's trying to say that there is nothing on her face when there is
Yea the instagram follower ratio says everything

slightly valid it’s funny to instigate astro
he was writing paragraphs when i said chill and on the discord when I just sent a skull emoji after someone said he was austistic narc and he responded with a paragraph and ending with 'well I have bpd so have fun with that' 😭.It was never that deep

he was writing paragraphs when i said chill and on the discord when I just sent a skull emoji after someone said he was austistic narc and he responded with a paragraph and ending with 'well I have bpd so have fun with that' 😭.It was never that deep
Takes it a lil too far

he may slightly be non nt 🤑
fr tweaking tho, insecurity or some other secret roars when you feel the need to defend yourself that much

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Como chica, puedo decir que todavía usa maquillaje. Mira los labios, por ejemplo, puedes ver el delineador de labios, el lápiz labial y el rímel. Es un maquillaje mucho más claro que en la otra foto, pero el maquillaje todavía está ahí.
I dont even have a lip liner bro and I dont wear mascara in that pic I swear for god, jesus

You look like someone I would probably r**e if I got the chance, like I was with you alone in a forest
no, she'd get pregnant and cant walk, too much of a chore
esp since shes worth more rounds
/j

idc if you do or dont its not that deep. your pretty anyways,I think you do have some on.If you truly don't take it as a compliment
Good way to end it off, it should be a compliment

yes ropemaxxing would b beneficial for you
Stop with these fucking shitty comebacks, youre not making me suddenly feel like everything ive done in my life is wrong and I should kill myself

Also what the fuck is it with this jew site? Censoring curse words and allowing foids in here Master should just remove this fucking place

Stop with these f*****g shitty comebacks, youre not making me suddenly feel like everything ive done in my life is wrong and I should kill myself

Also what the f**k is it with this jew site? Censoring curse words and allowing foids in here Master should just remove this f*****g place
bro you r something else.You should b locked up and rot in a cell..😦

He made a thread immediately after

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yh,its lighter makeup but still makeup,icl i thought at first she was ai generated because of the eyes (the pupils in the 'no makeup pic' and slight uncannyness of the makeup pic) but idk if ai is that good🤷‍♀️
by AI you mean I apply a filter or smthn like that? or you mean an AI generated person, btw the pupils in the left pic seem like that for the angle and distorsion cause is way too near and the camera is in the left not in front of my face cause its horizontal