Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

WITH NO MAKEUP pic

I think they will find AstroSky lore interesting
No they don't like shit like this they like to talk abot

Music (normal )
Movies
People
Going out
Anime guys

Whereas boys like to talk about

Games
Lore
History
Guns and drugs (i taught my old school friend how someone makes crack and sent him meth recipe)
Anime and anime girls

Ik i am completely wrong i never talked to women after puberty and i haven't had friends (actual )

Music (normal )
Movies
People
Going out
Anime guys

Games
Lore
History
Guns and drugs (i taught my old school friend how someone makes crack and sent him meth recipe)
Anime and anime girls

Ik i am completely wrong i never talked to women after puberty and i haven't had friends (actual )
I also sent him bomb recipe and i have lost it

It was basically that chatgpt could tell if u how to make bombs if u ask in a certain way i learnt about this on a yt short then i searched on google and found a article where they had the recipe so i copypasta

Music (normal )
Movies
People
Going out
Anime guys

Games
Lore
History
Anime and anime girls

I was talking to some girl about conspiracy theories 💀

Well chit not yet
get them to vape around you, they will feel happy and relaxed and thus associate the feeling with you. but they also vape without you so you should try and encourage more around them and offer other dopamine items

get them to vape around you, they will feel happy and relaxed and thus associate the feeling with you. but they also vape without you so you should try and encourage more around them and offer other dopamine items
but this is not tested by me yet because i have never gotten to that stage and likely will not in the forseeable future

I had one girl vape around me but she was too damn crazy and autistic

Then I won't talk to the best looking ones

I hate people like that regardless of how they look

Blackpilled shouldn't do lookism
unc, time to go back on the meds

well people were saying it was too much makeup so here I am to show my face without any makeup, natural light, 0filters, front camera near face and different angle. I hope it become easy to rate and give advices. Here is the without makeup (left) vs with makeup (right)
yeah you look very good even without makeup

Did you skip over that part?

tbh i will prolly try weed in private just to know how it feels
and alcohol, where im from it is more acceptable to drink alcohol (at social gatherings ofc), so only with friends and rarely
That’s fair

well people were saying it was too much makeup so here I am to show my face without any makeup, natural light, 0filters, front camera near face and different angle. I hope it become easy to rate and give advices. Here is the without makeup (left) vs with makeup (right)
you have a shit ton of makeup in both
get off of here just another foid fishing for compliments and male validation

doesn't even look real