Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Would these implants get me to 8/10 face?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
recessed mandible

BSSO is the better option, implants will not give you what you want

I think it is just barely recessed enough to qualify as recessed. I may be coping but I honestly believe an implant could provide a good result for me.

Thoughts on paranasal implants / my maxilla projection in general? Midface implants? Anything like that?

recessed mandible

Also wouldn't BSSO mess up my bite? I have mild crossbite but other than that my teeth line up well, I honestly don't see it as being worth the hassle if I'm gonna have to wear a bunch of shit to move my teeth around for a year, would rather just get a custom square chin implant and call it a day or maybe just beardmax tbh.

I think it is just barely recessed enough to qualify as recessed. I may be coping but I honestly believe an implant could provide a good result for me.

Thoughts on paranasal implants / my maxilla projection in general? Midface implants? Anything like that?

Your biggest flaw in my opinion is your forehead

recessed mandible

sorry for the triple reply my brain always thinks of new shit, anyways here's a great jaw implant result with a recessed jaw thats way more f****d than mine

Your biggest flaw in my opinion is your forehead

Personally I don't care or mind my forehead at all, getting on oral minoxidil should help my hairline, other than that I'm not messing with it. Also you have to understand that the way I wear my hair is effecting how my forehead looks in pictures a lot, if I pull it straight back I have a more androgenic appearing hairline, irl and in movement it doesn't look bad aside from some thinning on top and on the hairline and temples.

Implants will probably help but getting to 8/10 will depend entirely upon your outcome. Jaw surgery would be better.

also, the implant results you posted aren’t that great; chin looks comically big and the jaw is too wide.

Implants will probably help but getting to 8/10 will depend entirely upon your outcome. Jaw surgery would be better.

also, the implant results you posted aren’t that great; chin looks comically big and the jaw is too wide.

I agree but its better than before and his before pic is nightmarishly bad, if they can work that well for a guy like that, then surely they can help me. Hopefully I can get downward growth and a more forward square chin without too much of a widening effect, I think my jaw width looks pretty good as is

I agree but its better than before and his before pic is nightmarishly bad, if they can work that well for a guy like that, then surely they can help me. Hopefully I can get downward growth and a more forward square chin without too much of a widening effect, I think my jaw width looks pretty good as is
I agree, your jaw width is pretty good; ideally it should be slightly narrower than your zygos. At max it should be the same width (even that looks ridiculous on some people).

I’m telling you man... if you’re willing to put up money for surgery, you should really just do something like BSSO + genioplasty. I’ve seen so many horrible jaw implants. Chin is usually fine, but jaw implants seem like a 50/50 gamble.

I agree, your jaw width is pretty good; ideally it should be slightly narrower than your zygos. At max it should be the same width (even that looks ridiculous on some people).

I’m telling you man... if you’re willing to put up money for surgery, you should really just do something like BSSO + genioplasty. I’ve seen so many horrible jaw implants. Chin is usually fine, but jaw implants seem like a 50/50 gamble.

I might just stick to chin then, not sure

Back