Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Xray prescription from doctor

CopeMaxxer

I'm looking to get a prescription to get a x-ray from the doctor l, yet I don't know how to convince him because the doctors in my country are very straight forward and don't give af about what you want. I am mainly looking to see if my growth plates have closed, and if there are any problems in my facial bones that I could do something about.

tell him you were in a car crash. even if you do not physically show it (or you can ask someone to beat you up), there can be internal bleeding so they have no choice but to say yes or they could be liable
or just pay for a full body xray

Just ask to see if growth plates are open I’m sure they would check

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
King Looksmaxxing 17