Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Lifefuel / Motivation Almost done twinkmaxxing (1 year lifting)

submissivechud

100k posts or death
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Nov 18, 2025
Messages
30,140
Solutions
9
Online time
2mo 11d
Reputation
81,488
Location
#ChildrenOfBigDihDiddy
Started off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
Screenshot_20260914-201551.webp


Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
PXL_20260914_232549319.webp
Screenshot_20260914-201737.webp
PXL_20260912_203355380.webp



I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.

@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy

I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
 
Started off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683

Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694


I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.

@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy

I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
Mirin n****r
 
Started off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683

Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694


I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.

@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy

I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
@Methodical @MrMaxwell @motionmantris @emeraldpill
 
Started off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683

Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694


I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.

@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy

I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
when subchud has a smaller waist than u so u have no excuse to keep being fat
 
Started off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683

Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694


I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.

@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy

I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
Mirin mogs me
 
Started off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683

Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694


I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.

@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy

I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
ur proportions are so perfectb omg omg i wish i had hta torso
 
Started off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683

Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694


I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.

@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy

I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
@foidslayer
 
Started off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683

Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694


I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.

@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy

I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
im hard 😳😳
 
Started off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683

Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694


I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.

@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy

I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
mirin f*g
 
omg bro im gonna kill u ur waist is around mines and u have msucle
im going to measure again after i finish this fast so i can waist mog u violently and track my resultas
 
im going to measure again after i finish this fast so i can waist mog u violently and track my resultas
im starting ramadan early so i can waist mog you
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top