Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Lifefuel / Motivation Almost done twinkmaxxing (1 year lifting)

I believe in you
Most of this was honestly suboptimal so I think ~80% of people can achieve this or better (at least in terms of muscle growth)
Yea a really big part to progress is just getting lean. Losing body fat. Which is what I’m trying to do. Honeslty I feel like I just need time. Patience is key.
 
Started off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683

Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694


I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.

@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy

I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
wow actually

femboy potential
i always wanted a femboy friend
 
Started off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683

Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694


I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.

@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy

I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
@giga.mia muhhh post looksmaxing content and ill vote you for motm but when i post looksmaxxing content i get a thumbs up rep
 
@giga.mia muhhh post looksmaxing content and ill vote you for motm but when i post looksmaxxing content i get a thumbs up rep
Holy fucking shit I’m tired right now n****r
My fucking bad for not giving you a gold
 
Holy fucking shit I’m tired right now n****r
My fucking bad for not giving you a gold
i forgive you
pat GIF
 
take shilajit n****r keep yourself detoxed so your tummy is always cut
 
Started off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683

Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694


I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.

@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy

I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
Good shit bro, high mirin, love the abs

You are lower bf then me😭
 
Started off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683

Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694


I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.

@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy

I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
how can i look like you
 
What

I said high T, are you trying to use Einstein as an example of someone whos high T?
For some reason I thought you said high iq
 
Started off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683

Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694


I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.

@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy

I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
My gay friend would absolutely love you
 
Started off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683

Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694


I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.

@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy

I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
Beautiful just beautiful kiddo lemme c face in discord mane
 
Started off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683

Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694


I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.

@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy

I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
Repped. Mirin
 
Started off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683

Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694


I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.

@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy

I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
Ur natty?
 
Yeah
not even on creatine in the photos
Just started the loading week for creatine like two days ago

I wanna buy roids hopefully this summer
Same.

I started taking creatine again, I really like it it's nice, makes you recover immediately, it's kinda crazy.

I'm also pretty sure it's very good for handling bloat because instead of having intracellular water retention you store it intramuscular so you look alot leaner
 
Same.

I started taking creatine again, I really like it it's nice, makes you recover immediately, it's kinda crazy.
Does it?
Thattle be useful for volleyball
I usually schedule my lifts around when I have games
I'm also pretty sure it's very good for handling bloat because instead of having intracellular water retention you store it intramuscular so you look alot leaner
 
Started off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683

Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694


I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.

@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy

I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
Would u ever hop on?
 
Of course
I'm 15 rn though so it's a bit difficult
Bro I was in ur same situation and I hopped on when I was 14 you should definitely hop on I stg its the best decision you will ever make. I get ttreated so much better and I'm like a literal chick magnet bro especcially at a young age the physique halo u can get is so insane bro DM me and I will help you out
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top