Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Am I being trolled or are people like this for real?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
please translate looksmaxxing forum language i do not understand
Blackpill and looksmaxxing websites have a lot of terminology that originated from incels/4chan. The subreddit inceltears has an entire list dedicated to decoding incel jargon.

Blackpill and looksmaxxing websites have a lot of terminology that originated from incels/4chan. The subreddit inceltears has an entire list dedicated to decoding incel jargon.
i am still learning the words i had to watch a youtube video with 100 blacpill terms and it’s still not enough
just the other day i understood what uee stands for and it was like a lightbulb went off in my head
now whaat does pct mean 🤨

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i am still learning the words i had to watch a youtube video with 100 blacpill terms and it’s still not enough
just the other day i understood what uee stands for and it was like a lightbulb went off in my head
they need to make a whole other list on here explaining these terms cuz I'm lost too

positive canthal tilt, when the outer edge of you're eye is higher than the inner edge, making youre eye have a positive angle

Read till 3rd pg too much rambling here

Back