Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Am I being trolled or are people like this for real?

Women call each other pookie, does that necessitate they love each other? Pookie isn’t dependent on love or having a crush on someone. Your argument is flawed here. Show me once where I actually simped for her.

Also the Quran has 0 contradictions and scientific inaccuracies. Each of these has been thoroughly refuted, nevertheless. Show me one contradiction or scientific inaccuracy in the Quran.
Bro you are arguing about how you calling her pookie doesn’t necessitate feelings it’s not that deep just take the L jfl

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Everything you are saying in this thread contradicts

Bro you are arguing about how you calling her pookie doesn’t necessitate feelings it’s not that deep just take the L jfl
This is literally a conversation kids have in year 3 “no no I don’t like her she’s gross ew, I- I was calling her pookie in a friendly way!”

Show me proof this is yours?

Even if I give you the benefit of the doubt, your actions most certainly don’t reflect that of a high IQ person.?
Bro you are grilling this random girl about her iq IT DOESN’T MATTER take the effing L bro omfg

Weren’t IQs debunked as like totally not a good way to measure intelligence?

I feel like every guy like this tries to convince himself and others that every woman on the planet is dumb just to feel better about being rejected off of personality alone
its like this. testosterone creates mutations, mutants, deviations. On the bell curve men will be simultaneously geniuses and retarded while women will be more towards the average

Also the Quran has 0 contradictions and scientific inaccuracies. Each of these has been thoroughly refuted, nevertheless. Show me one contradiction or scientific inaccuracy in the Quran.
Ok I’ll bite
Thread 'Reasons why ISLAM is NOT BASED and goes AGAINST Looksmaxxing and Healthmaxxing'
https://looksmax.org/threads/reason...gainst-looksmaxxing-and-healthmaxxing.488707/
Thread 'Muslim Women Have Severe Vitamin D Deficiency (Research Explains Why)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/muslim...in-d-deficiency-research-explains-why.488291/
Women call each other pookie, does that necessitate they love each other? Pookie isn’t dependent on love or having a crush on someone. Your argument is flawed here. Show me once where I actually simped for her.
Quadruple-texting a girl and calling her sweet names who hasn’t had any physical interaction with you whatsoever is not simping?
Yeah ok
Keep saying whatever you need in order to sleep better at night

its like this. testosterone creates mutations, mutants, deviations. On the bell curve men will be simultaneously geniuses and retarded while women will be more towards the average
The “bell curve” has been refuted.

Show me proof this is yours?

Even if I give you the benefit of the doubt, your actions most certainly don’t reflect that of a high IQ person.?
How am I supposed to do that. I'm not telling you my name or my school.

Ok I’ll bite
Thread 'Reasons why ISLAM is NOT BASED and goes AGAINST Looksmaxxing and Healthmaxxing'
https://looksmax.org/threads/reason...gainst-looksmaxxing-and-healthmaxxing.488707/
Thread 'Muslim Women Have Severe Vitamin D Deficiency (Research Explains Why)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/muslim...in-d-deficiency-research-explains-why.488291/

Quadruple-texting a girl and calling her sweet names who hasn’t had any physical interaction with you whatsoever is not simping?
Yeah ok
Keep saying whatever you need in order to sleep better at night
I’ll bite harder (pause)

This is all easily refutable

How am I supposed to do that. I'm not telling you my name or my school.
Then you have no evidence to substantiate your claim. Additionally, your actions do not reflect someone who has an IQ of 122

Then you have no evidence to substantiate your claim. Additionally, your actions do not reflect someone who has an IQ of 122
okay bro

You talking like Sheldon from Big bang theory doesn’t make you smart, obviously looksmaxxing will never work for you, you could look like gandy but this toxic pseudo-intellectual personality will dissolve any chances of a lasting relationship

I’ll bite harder (pause)

This is all easily refutable
No you will not. You can attempt to but you will fail. The scientific claims made in those threads by that person are unassailable.

That wasn’t even a question.
Does an apology require you to refer to someone as pooks?
No. You were trying to be extra sweet or you were trolling either way it comes off looking simp like and cringe.

No you will not. You can attempt to but you will fail. The scientific claims made in those threads by that person are unassailable.
I took one glimpse and yes they’re easily refutable

[65:12] states "Allah is the One Who created seven heavens ˹in layers˺, and likewise for the earth. " The earth doesn't have 7 layers, it only has 4, the inner core, outer core, mantle, and crust.

Wait till this sheboon figures out black people call each other n****r all the time 😈
yea i was in an online lobby. tbh everyone was black constantly insulting each other calling each other gay and also the N word, but not ending it in "a"

Wait till this sheboon figures out black people call each other n****r all the time 😈
yes when bantering, not fr. Just stop. You're humiliating yourself. I feel bad for you so I might get a mod to take this down.

yes when bantering, not fr. Just stop. You're humiliating yourself. I feel bad for you so I might get a mod to take this down.
Don’t take it down this is funny thread

yea i was in an online lobby. tbh everyone was black constantly insulting each other calling each other gay and also the N word, but not ending it in "a"
This n***a tryna be racist though. There's a difference between a black person saying my n***a versus a black person calling another black person a n****r in an attempt to offend them :ROFLMAO:

This n***a tryna be racist though. There's a difference between a black person saying my n***a versus a black person calling another black person a n****r in an attempt to offend them :ROFLMAO:
I simply just called you one. How you interpret it is your fault, not mine

So you start tweakin when I call you a n***a but then you call me one? 💀 it’s over for you Ong

0 contradictions 😭

So you start tweakin when I call you a n***a but then you call me one? 💀 it’s over for you Ong
It's either your actually this stupid and unlikeable or you're the best troll I've ever seen. This tier sss+ trolling if you are a troll

It's either you’re actually this stupid and unlikeable or you're the best troll I've ever seen. This tier sss+ trolling if you are a troll
Hahaha bro if this guy is trolling give him an Oscar

I’d marry this guy if he was trolling he’d be the funniest man on this forum

Back