Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Am I being trolled or are people like this for real?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Actually go f**k yourself. I was tryna be nice too
This has got to be one of the worst types of guys. If your going to be a dick STICK TO BEING A DICK. this whole bipolar energy is so unbelievably off putting. I like you more when you called me chopped.

This has got to be one of the worst types of guys. If your going to be a dick STICK TO BEING A DICK. this whole bipolar energy is so unbelievably off putting. I like you more when you called me chopped.
It’s literally called apologizing for being rude. That isn’t being bipolar you low iq sheboon.

It’s literally called apologizing for being rude. That isn’t being bipolar you low iq sheboon.
This is literally the definition of bipolar u trippin unc

Says the one who can’t handle criticism or an apology. How do you live with such cognitive dissonance? Even god’s mercy isn’t enough for you
you went from apologising in my dms to arguing with me on the thread within the span of 2 mins...

That’s a crazy narrative ngl
Slight exaggeration but he is def sharing the nice-guy tendencies

Being overly nice to her and lowkey simping

Getting kinda bitter and insulting her after she either rejects him or (in this case) calls him out

I’m muslim
Does allah command you to simp for these allegedly deficient in intelligence women? Lmao

You literally sent 4 consecutive simping messages that received no response. You then switched up the nice guy act by trying to play victim and call her out lol

So much for these so called based Muslims.
Act all tough online and make derogatory remarks about women.
But behind closed doors: hEy pOoKs! I’m SoRrY pwease respond to me sweetie pretty please!

Hahahahahahaha

You literally sent 4 consecutive simping messages that received no response. You then switched up the nice guy act by trying to play victim and call her out lol
You do realize she was rude to me from the beginning. I suppose me apologizing despite that is considered simping.
women do have lower IQs on average; none of what I said was derogatory. Just come out and say you dislike Islam/Muslims already.

Does allah command you to simp for these allegedly deficient in intelligence women? Lmao

But behind closed doors: hEy pOoKs! I’m SoRrY pwease respond to me sweetie pretty please!

Hahahahahahaha
Alpha male ahh

You do realize she was rude to me from the beginning. I suppose me apologizing despite that is considered simping.

women do have lower IQs on average; none of what I said was derogatory. Just come out and say you dislike Islam/Muslims already.
Weren’t IQs debunked as like totally not a good way to measure intelligence?

I feel like every guy like this tries to convince himself and others that every woman on the planet is dumb just to feel better about being rejected off of personality alone

and others that every woman on the planet is dumb just to feel better about being rejected off of personality alone
Never said this. I’m comparing averages. But keep misconstruing my words if it helps you sleep at night

Never said this. I’m comparing averages. But keep misconstruing my words if it helps you sleep at night
I’m sorry if I was being a dick :3 ahh response

Nah stop the cap
You started by validating her then you apologized and you kept responding. I didn’t know you had to call someone pooks in order for it to be an apology?
Just admit it you are a simp, if it makes you feel any better most men are too.
Just come out and say you dislike Islam/Muslims already.
I don’t necessarily dislike Muslims.
I strongly disagree with many Islamic ideologies and principles because they are simply anti scientific and contraindicated practices for humans.

Nah stop the cap
You started by validating her then you apologized and you kept responding. I didn’t know you had to call someone pooks in order for it to be an apology?

I strongly disagree with many Islamic ideologies and principles because they are simply anti scientific and contraindicated practices for humans.
He is pulling religion card on you but it ain’t working jfl

Nah stop the cap

Women call each other pookie, does that necessitate they love each other? Pookie isn’t dependent on love or having a crush on someone. Your argument is flawed here. Show me once where I actually simped for her.

Also the Quran has 0 contradictions and scientific inaccuracies. Each of these has been thoroughly refuted, nevertheless. Show me one contradiction or scientific inaccuracy in the Quran.

RUDE TO YOU FROM THE BEGINNING?? we had an hour long conversation last night where I gave you tips on softmaxxing, if I knew you were a dick I wouldn't have done that

Back