Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Am I being trolled or are people like this for real?

yea something feels off tbh

a lota genz acts like retards yet iq better than ever? while the past had geniuses such as tesla and newton and all these
View attachment 30591

meanwhile iq does feel like a based measurement tbh
iq does seem to have a correlation with intelligence and brain development
but human wise i think your achievements are more important. people think "oh, i have 100 iq, ig im not ever gonna be one of the greats like einstein". but people should still try and work hard and do great things.
i should also mention that cultural biases are at play. cultures have different views on spatial awareness and objects, due to different conditions, so the tests would be unfair. also dyslexia and other problems can effect testing. iq cannot measure everything and is biased.
muhammad ali had an iq of 78-85.
you dont need a 180 iq to be great

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You were rude to me first. Even when I tried to apologize you were still a dickhead. Don’t try and act innocent
I was defending @tami_26 when you decided to go balistic on her for no reason. I told you you need to stop being bitter and you didn't take that well

I was defending @tami_26 when you decided to go balistic on her for no reason. I told you you need to stop being bitter and you didn't take that well
You mean like how you got bitter cuz someone said you look masculine πŸ˜‚

Anyway, you were a dick and so was I. I tried to apologize and here we are

iq does seem to have a correlation with intelligence and brain development
but human wise i think your achievements are more important. people think "oh, i have 100 iq, ig im not ever gonna be one of the greats like einstein". but people should still try and work hard and do great things.
i should also mention that cultural biases are at play. cultures have different views on spatial awareness and objects, due to different conditions, so the tests would be unfair. also dyslexia and other problems can effect testing. iq cannot measure everything and is biased.
muhammad ali had an iq of 78-85.
you dont need a 180 iq to be great
yea but having 80iq and going into boxing is smart, would be dumb if a high iq got a boxing or mma career lol

yea but having 80iq and going into boxing is smart, would be dumb if a high iq got a boxing or mma career lol
true. but still i feel like iq tests hold people back. i knew this kid who was the top of ela class, wrote awesome essays. but one time people were talking about iqs he was embarassed to say, later in private he told me his iq was like 90. he was very smart.
and also in schools they force you to take iq tests. i took like 3 iq tests in elementary school, and one of them was to get into a special advanced prep class. its stupid

bro your moving weird,your saying that your apolgising but in this whole thread u haven't been polite or nice,furthermore you were dick to me too and still I haven't got an apology.
Btw being racist is haram
saying n****r is haram
being rude to women again not halah
and twisting the Quran (trying to make it misogynistic) is haram

Constructive criticism vs baseless insults. This was entertaining but I'm not replying anymore.

true. but still i feel like iq tests hold people back. i knew this kid who was the top of ela class, wrote awesome essays. but one time people were talking about iqs he was embarassed to say, later in private he told me his iq was like 90. he was very smart.
and also in schools they force you to take iq tests. i took like 3 iq tests in elementary school, and one of them was to get into a special advanced prep class. its stupid
school teaches people to just regurgitate and obey

bro your moving weird,your saying that your apolgising but in this whole thread u haven't been polite or nice,furthermore you were dick to me too and still I haven't got an apology.
saying n****r is haram
Show me once where I used an aya to substantiate misogyny? Yallah show me the daleel.

@tami_26 still waiting for this btw. Not sure if you’re Muslim or not
1716671082139.png

View attachment 30599
Firstly, this isn’t misogynistic. Second, this is a Hadith, not a Quranic aya. Thirdly, I’m aware of the context but even if you take it literally it’s still somewhat true.

Also:
β€œWith regard to a woman’s lack of reason, it is because women are easily swayed by emotions, which make them unable to deal appropriately with new issues that arise.”

Straight from the Islamqa link. They aren’t wrong.

Firstly, this isn’t misogynistic. Second, this is a Hadith, not a Quranic aya. Thirdly, I’m aware of the context but even if you take it literally it’s still somewhat true.

Also:
β€œWith regard to a woman’s lack of reason, it is because women are easily swayed by emotions, which make them unable to deal appropriately with new issues that arise.”

Straight from the Islamqa link. They aren’t wrong.
exactly you were twisting the words.
Im seriously shocked on how you can claim to be a believer and yet act like this
also (Quran, 49:11),Islamic verse to make you think on your words

exactly you were twisting the words.
Im seriously shocked on how you can claim to be a believer and yet act like this
also (Quran, 49:11),Islamic verse to make you think on your words
When did I twist your words? I asked you to substantiate your claim and you couldn’t. And I doubt you’re a Muslim otherwise you wouldn’t act like this.
I didn’t twist the words, the words were actually said, the meaning that Muhammad meant was different than the meaning I used however. But the scholars reasoning (the quote from the article) substantiates my claim that women aren’t as good as men at reasoning. And studies show men score higher on IQ tests so even if Muhammad truly meant they are nuqsan In intellect he wouldn’t be wrong . But the quote from that link sums it up perfectly.

That verse fits you perfectly. If you’re a non-Muslim and trying to use Quranic verses against me then this is just a laughable attempt.

If you’re going to act like a jackass to me, then I’ll do the same exact thing to you. An eye for an eye. If you don’t want me to disrespect you then quit acting like a stuck up b***h, know your place.

Now show me where I used a QURANIC AYA to substantiate my β€œmisogyny” which was YOUR original claim that you said against me πŸ˜‚

Truly deficient in intelligence, like Muhammad said.

When did I twist your words? I asked you to substantiate your claim and you couldn’t. And I doubt you’re a Muslim otherwise you wouldn’t act like this.
I didn’t twist the words, the words were actually said, the meaning that Muhammad meant was different than the meaning I used however. But the scholars reasoning (the quote from the article) substantiates my claim that women aren’t as good as men at reasoning. And studies show men score higher on IQ tests so even if Muhammad truly meant they are nuqsan In intellect he wouldn’t be wrong . But the quote from that link sums it up perfectly.

That verse fits you perfectly. If you’re a non-Muslim and trying to use Quranic verses against me then this is just a laughable attempt.

If you’re going to act like a jackass to me, then I’ll do the same exact thing to you. An eye for an eye. If you don’t want me to disrespect you then quit acting like a stuck up b***h, know your place.

Now show me where I used a QURANIC AYA to substantiate my β€œmisogyny” which was YOUR original claim that you said against me πŸ˜‚

Truly deficient in intelligence, like Muhammad said.
I hope you aren't what the average Muslim is like. You have an unbelievable lack of self awareness

I hope you aren't what the average Muslim is like. You have an unbelievable lack of self awareness
More gaslighting and cognitive dissonance. I’d recommend therapy or even an exorcism but idk if that’ll do the trick.

If the average woman is like you then men would be better off being lonely virgins Wallahi.

More gaslighting and cognitive dissonance. I’d recommend therapy or even an exorcism but idk if that’ll do the trick.

If the average woman is like you then men would be better off being lonely virgins Wallahi.
have you just learned the words cognitive dissonance?

and using God's name in vain,add that to the list

bro what do you think Prophet Muhammed pbuh would think about your actions rn
obviously not positively
go pray
reflect
ask God for forgiveness
fast maybe
your clearly far removed from your faith

bro what do you think Prophet Muhammed pbuh would think about your actions rn
obviously not positively
go pray
reflect
ask God for forgiveness
fast maybe
your clearly far removed from your faith
Don’t try and teach me about Islam when ur a kaffir

bro what do you think Prophet Muhammed pbuh
Nvm she’s muslim. Yeah you’re definitely deficient in intelligence just like Muhammad said about women. 0 reasoning skills

β€œWith regard to a woman’s lack of reason, it is because women are easily swayed by emotions, which make them unable to deal appropriately with new issues that arise”

No wonder y’all are the majority of jahannam you daughter of mutah πŸ˜”

Now plz show daleel that I used a Quranic ayah (like you claimed) to fuel my so called β€œmisogyny”

Clearly conflating ahadith with ayahs.

Nvm she’s muslim. Yeah you’re definitely deficient in intelligence just like Muhammad said about women. 0 reasoning skills

β€œWith regard to a woman’s lack of reason, it is because women are easily swayed by emotions, which make them unable to deal appropriately with new issues that arise”

No wonder y’all are the majority of jahannam you daughter of mutah πŸ˜”

Now plz show daleel that I used a Quranic ayah (like you claimed) to fuel my so called β€œmisogyny”

Clearly conflating ahadith with ayahs.
bruh i just take RE ,again dont twist religion or use religion to hide behind sexism,racism and rude words.All of which is looked heavily done upon by your religion... clearly you got your own religion misconstrued

saying n****r is haram
and you cant even claim that you haven't done the rest in the list bruh

this is funny because this same guy dmed me too for rating and got mad when i didn’t say he’s attractive

i wrote like a full essay on what he should do
then he called my advice bs
then he called me out on a public forum saying it’s about his race nah mf i just don’t find you attractive

Attachments

• IMG_4671.png
    IMG_4671.png
    455.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4670.png
    IMG_4670.png
    340.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4672.png
    IMG_4672.png
    553.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4673.png
    IMG_4673.png
    340.4 KB · Views: 4
how are you going to be on a looksmaxxing forum ask for rating and then get mad when someone rates you

Attachments

• IMG_4674.png
    IMG_4674.png
    240.2 KB · Views: 4
why are you using slurs against your own race. but then using race card when i didn’t say you’re hot
i think he is self hating,or sum.This is a pretty big issue in the black community of black men hating on black woman/being racist to black women.

i wrote like a full essay on what he should do
then he called my advice bs
then he called me out on a public forum saying it’s about his race nah mf i just don’t find you attractive
he's such an unappreciative prick...

isnt that haram too πŸ’€
100%
he has clearly never heard the last sermon of the prophet SAW

also he’s insulting adam AS who is theorized to be black (adam means black, also from a quran verse) also musa and suleiman AS are confirmed black

Back