Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not a helpful comment useless muttering if u have something helpful to actually say u can commentbsing doesn't even require that much intelligence yet retards like this fail at it
say bye bye bro
Stop bs its copeI’ve been bone smashing my chin gonions and brow ridge and started doing my zygos anew. However, every time I hit my zygos, my eye twitches. Do I DNR all side effects?
if ur eyes are twiching when u smash then use ur head, its a response from ur carnial nerve due to repeated traumaNot a helpful comment useless muttering if u have something helpful to actually say u can comment
I asked should I just dnr and keep going and risk eye damageif ur eyes are twiching when u smash then use ur fucking head
It’s given me a decent amount of scar tissueStop bs its cope
there i edited my responseI asked should I just dnr and keep going and risk eye damage
nah dont listen, bsing genuinely works and even if its just swelling who caresIt’s given me a decent amount of scar tissue
Top 5 threads ever made
Yeah ik dw people who say it’s cope r dumb asf it gives fibor something forgot the name but it’s literally scare tissue few extra mm is still mm even if it’s not bonesnah dont listen, bsing genuinely works and even if its just swelling who cares
still gives the illusion of more bonemass
No shit ur eye twitches, its called ReflexesI’ve been bone smashing my chin gonions and brow ridge and started doing my zygos anew. However, every time I hit my zygos, my eye twitches. Do I DNR all side effects?
Explain how its cope its main n***a we know it doesnt build bone but its for the fibrosis which is the second best thing to filler and even if it fucks you face up scar tissue can be removedStop bs its cope
??? Literally just eat the ideal diet during developmentExplain how its cope its main n***a we know it doesnt build bone but its for the fibrosis which is the second best thing to filler and even if it fucks you face up scar tissue can be removed