Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious break up with my bf cuz he mogs me ?

should i break up with my bf

• yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • no

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters

ripskeem

keep coping boyo
Reputable
Established
being dead srs when i say my bf is so much better looking than me and has so much more appeal and it makes me wanna rip my skin off

he dead makes me so insecure

when he first asked me out i litro thought it was a prank and it was all a joke jfl

being with him puts so much pressure on me too look my best and its lokey making me go insane

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why? It's something that makes you feel bad and he must want you to be good with him so he would probably worry
im already 99% sure hes cheating on me
we have only been dating for a month and this is my first relationship ever and the first time a man has showed any inerest in me

he doesnt care

we have only been dating for a month and this is my first relationship ever and the first time a man has showed any inerest in me

he doesnt care
Why are you so sure?

he doesnt care
Brutal but still mogs me

lowkey feel bad for ur boyfriend bc ur thinking abt breaking up with him for smth he can't control just because ur insecure abt ur own looks
men can never win. If ur too good looking its over for u. If ur ugly its over for you. If ur average u can be a betabuxx cuck and get walked over or be lonely for rest of ur life instead (aka its over for you). Fucking brutal and retarded at same time

he doesnt care
1728611479178.png

Why? It's something that makes you feel bad and he must want you to be good with him so he would probably worry
You think Chad would care?
litro stacy texting him and many other girls snapping him
Ova he’s getting head rn
men can never win. If ur too good looking its over for u. If ur ugly its over for you. If ur average u can be a betabuxx cuck and get walked over or be lonely for rest of ur life instead (aka its over for you). Fucking brutal and retarded at same time

View attachment 45925
Over for us

ive come to just accepet that all men r evil and will cheat if better looking women make themsevles known
Bad mindset I think, you have to find the good people and then start getting trusting on them slowly to reduce the possibility of being with an evil person. People in general can be good or bad you just need to be careful but not depressive. Also spread positivity even over the bad ones (doesn't mean letting yourself get bad treated)
i will ty choripan
Goodluck and be strong