Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious break up with my bf cuz he mogs me ?

should i break up with my bf

• yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • no

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Ehh most virgins didn't choose to be ones..so they either "suffered" cause they were ugly or just mentalcels.I only get it if they're too ashamed of the fact that they are still a virgin.
True n*****s can’t get bitches then turn around and demand virgin Stacie’s like it was a choice to be a virgin themselves. It’s like me saying I never gassed any Jews like hitler did n***a I never even had the opportunity too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I doubt OP is lying if she truly is way worse looking then her boyfriend. Its only natural to feel this way. Its all about survival and genetic fitness. U can disagree all u want it doesn't make anything i say any less true, its how we have evolved to this point in the first place.
this makes sense icl

being dead srs when i say my bf is so much better looking than me and has so much more appeal and it makes me wanna rip my skin off

he dead makes me so insecure

when he first asked me out i litro thought it was a prank and it was all a joke jfl

being with him puts so much pressure on me too look my best and its lokey making me go insane
Bitch you got one in a million chance to upgrade your gene pool don't be a r****d.