Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious break up with my bf cuz he mogs me ?

should i break up with my bf

• yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • no

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Gurantee u if the dude "simped" to her and acted insecure about losing her and shit and was more into her then she is into him this wouldn't be as big of an issue. Women want to be in control they want ur world to revolve around them in long term relationships not the other way around. its a paradox they only go for guys initially that give them that thrill and excitement but want those same guys to simp and devote themselves when time comes for LTR. As long as women don't lower their standards and demand only chads they will always feel insecure and powerless because of this since its giga obvious chads don't and wont simp over any one female unless shes geniunly a full blown wife material girl who u want to have ur children
And you believe he's not simping for her just because she hasn't said so on this thread. I'm willing to bet that's what's actually going on. She just convenient left that bit out.

Man, I can promise you that no woman who has ever lived has wanted her man's life to revolve around her. Women absolutely hate being in control. Hate it.

No, she's not accusing him of anything. Not to his face. Not to anyone who will bring it back to him. Rather she's online telling people who've got nothing to do with her that he's cheating, wanting them to give her the greenlight to coldly walk away and cut the cord.

And no woman wants to be treated like ela queen. Especially not from chad.
ur missing my point. Im saying the fact shes considering this is her way of starting to stir up shit and cause problems to try and get him back into her frame and orbit as she feels massively insecure due to the looks disparity and doesn't feel in control. Just because she hasn't done it yet doesn't negate what's going on in her brain. Its her biology telling her to fix the situation to her liking that's what I'm tryna to tell u.

And women do want to be treated like "queens" in long-term relationships, especially from chads they want a commitment to ensure the best genes available to them get passed down to their offspring and nurtured and developed properly. Like i said its like a paradox, they love that initial thrill and excitement of getting with an attractive bad boy who doesn't give any fucks but when push comes to shove in long term relationships they badly desire that commitment and treatment they get from betabuxxers. The only difference between the betabuxxers and attractive dudes are the attractive dudes are attractive, so that act of caring about them and shit (obviously u cant act like a basket case fuck but u know what i mean) isn't repulsive to them and in fact is preferred as it ensures commitment and proper development of their offspring from the best source of genes possible.

Last edited:
ur missing my point. Im saying the fact shes considering this is her way of starting to stir up shit and cause problems to try and get him back into her frame and orbit as she feels massively insecure due to the looks disparity and doesn't feel in control. Just because she hasn't done it yet doesn't negate what's going on in her brain. Its her biology telling her to fix the situation to her liking that's what I'm tryna to tell u.

And women do want to be treated like "queens" in long-term relationships, especially from chads they want a commitment to ensure the best genes available to them get passed down to their offspring and nurtured and developed properly. Like i said its like a paradox, they love that initial thrill and excitement of getting with an attractive bad boy who doesn't give any fucks but when push comes to shove in long term relationships they badly desire that commitment and treatment they get from betabuxxers where they are "their entire world" and center of attention etc. The only difference between the betabuxxers and attractive dudes are the attractive dudes are attractive, so that act of "simping" and caring about them and shit (obviously u cant act like a basket case fuck but u know what i mean) isn't repulsive to them and in fact is preferred as it ensures commitment and proper development of their offspring from the best source of genes possible.
TLDR?

And you believe he's not simping for her just because she hasn't said so on this thread. I'm willing to bet that's what's actually going on. She just convenient left that bit out.

Man, I can promise you that no woman who has ever lived has wanted her man's life to revolve around her. Women absolutely hate being in control. Hate it.
n***a go back and read the thread. She clearly states she feels worthless and not enough for the guy and feels he can leave her at any time. How tf u interpret that as he's simping therefore she wants to break up now wtf.

U have a lot to learn and i don't blame u. Its literally evolutionary biology and it all comes back to spreading the best genes possible and ensuring survival for offspring. Genes from chad= best genes possible. Commitment and proper treatment from chad along with proper raising of offspring=optimal development and higher chance of survival and prosperity for the offspring. obviously 100% of the time this doesn't apply to everyone there are exceptions but that doesn’t negate the underlying truth

Last edited:
just fucking read it im spitting game ppl will call me a mad man but u n*****s arent even hearing me fr. Its evolutionary biology we are animals and want to spread our seed and ensure our offspring prosper and spread their seed in best and most efficient way possible. Read what i said and please tell me with a straight face I'm wrong

just fucking read it im spitting game ppl will call me a mad man but u n*****s arent even hearing me fr. Its evolutionary biology we are animals and want to spread our seed and ensure our offspring prosper and spread their seed in best and most efficient way possible. Read what i said and please tell me with a straight face I'm wrong
Ay Dnr cuh

Nah I read all of it sounds accurate although.. there is something to consider with the queen dynamic. Once the guy loses his looks it’s all downhill from there. The queen dynamic becomes like the betabuxxer scenarios you mentioned and then it’s all over. Or even if he still has his looks but she feels like she has him and doesn’t have to try anymore

And women do want to be treated like "queens" in long-term relationships, especially from chads they want a commitment to ensure the best genes available to them get passed down to their offspring and nurtured and developed properly. Like i said its like a paradox, they love that initial thrill and excitement of getting with an attractive bad boy who doesn't give any fucks but when push comes to shove in long term relationships they badly desire that commitment and treatment they get from betabuxxers where they are "their entire world" and center of attention etc. The only difference between the betabuxxers and attractive dudes are the attractive dudes are attractive, so that act of "simping" and caring about them and shit (obviously u cant act like a basket case fuck but u know what i mean) isn't repulsive to them and in fact is preferred as it ensures commitment and proper development of their offspring from the best source of genes possible.
If she was really wanting to stir up shit and create problems she wouldn't be on an obscure site talking about it with people who don't know her from Adam and vice versa. I say she's just looking to randos who only knows what she tells them to give her the go ahead to walk away. Never mind that she's the only one one here who knows it's actually gonna break his heart.

Women are repulsed by anyone who makes them their world. Who simps. This is where the blackpill is dead wrong. Doesn't matter if it's the best looking dude on earth who also has the most money and status.

Nah I read all of it sounds accurate although.. there is something to consider with the queen dynamic. Once the guy loses his looks it’s all downhill from there. The queen dynamic becomes like the betabuxxer scenarios you mentioned and then it’s all over. Or even if he still has his looks but she feels like she has him and doesn’t have to try anymore
yes u make a valid point and that's why i say u cant overdo it still u need to be moderate with it. obviously, if u bend over backwards and do whatever she demands and wills u will get taken advantage of. But its cope to think they don't wanna be treated with care and (not to a crazy level) love/commitment from chads that's what they want most out of anything when it comes to laters and that's why women get burned its like chasing a dream its never gonna happen with guys like that.

U made a good point tho. This life is all about leverage and upper hand, even relationships. If u nuke ur leverage by acting like a cuck then ur throwing the advantage u have via ur looks long term out the door. Like u said she will eventually get comfortable. Thats why ideally u gotta have boundaries and make it known u will leave at any point if u arent treated with respect and fairness. The better the looks and genes, the more demands and boundaries u can set and make, and this will help u keep that leverage long term in LTR. Ultatemly the power dynamic needs to be somewhat balanced for the relationship to work out, otherwise once side will get burned or creat problems, leading to downfall of the relationship.

This stuff isn't just muhhh just be good looking its giga nuanced and rooted deeply in our biology

n***a go back and read the thread. She clearly states she feels worthless and not enough for the guy and feels he can leave her at any time. How tf u interpret that as he's simping therefore she wants to break up now wtf.

U have a lot to learn and i don't blame u. Its literally evolutionary biology and it all comes back to spreading the best genes possible and ensuring survival for offspring. Genes from chad= best genes possible. Commitment and proper treatment from chad along with proper raising of offspring=optimal development and higher chance of survival and prosperity for the offspring. obviously 100% of the time this doesn't apply to everyone but its in our DNA and biology and that's facts u cant dispute it
Doesn't matter what she says. Dudes should know when to know better, even when the girls don't even know better themselves. Girls say a lot of stuff and quite often even believe it.

If she was really wanting to stir up shit and create problems she wouldn't be on an obscure site talking about it with people who don't know her from Adam and vice versa. I say she's just looking to randos who only knows what she tells them to give her the go ahead to walk away. Never mind that she's the only one one here who knows it's actually gonna break his heart.

Women are repulsed by anyone who makes them their world. Who simps. This is where the blackpill is dead wrong. Doesn't matter if it's the best looking dude on earth who also has the most money and status.
Cope. Dudes can simp to a certain extent and get away with it depending on looks

n***a once again ur completely missing my point, either on purpose or this shit is going over ur head. Her subconcious/biology is literally calling out to her and telling her something is wrong and not going the way it should be going, hence why shes venting and talking about breaking up. The stirring and creation of problems is literally happening inside her as we speak in her brain. Rn it doesn't make any difference if shes acted on it or not, ITS STILL HAPPENING INSIDE HER BRAIN THATS WHAT IM TRYING TO TELL YOU and that proves how important power dynamics are in relationships

dude obviously u cant act like a giga cuck and do her bidding like a slave. Maybe me using "simp" was not a good word so i apologize for that confusion. But ur mistaken if u think women don't want care and attention from chads and to be constantly treated like shit. Im talking purely laters. They want/need proper care and development as this helps develop and nurture their offspring to its fullest potential. Im talking purely laters not dating or casual sex. If u deny that then ur denying evolutionary biology and there's nothing more i can say or do to convince u. there are literally research papers devoted to this topic. we are slaves to our biology no matter what anyone says its always there and we always will do subconsciously what we think is best to give ourselves and our offspring the best genes possible and the best chance at survival and further reproduction

n***a once again ur completely missing my point, either on purpose or this shit is going over ur head. Her subconcious/biology is literally calling out to her and telling her something is wrong and not going the way it should be going, hence why shes venting and talking about breaking up. The stirring and creation of problems is literally happening inside her as we speak in her brain. Rn it doesn't make any difference if shes acted on it or not, ITS STILL HAPPENING INSIDE HER BRAIN THATS WHAT IM TRYING TO TELL YOU and that proves how important power dynamics are in relationships

dude obviously u cant act like a giga cuck and do her bidding like a slave. Maybe me using "simp" was not a good word so i apologize for that confusion. But ur mistaken if u think women don't want care and attention from chads and to be constantly treated like shit. Im talking purely laters. They want/need proper care and development as this helps develop and nurture their offspring to its fullest potential. Im talking purely laters not dating or casual sex. If u deny that then ur denying evolutionary biology and there's nothing more i can say or do to convince u. there are literally research papers devoted to this topic. we are slaves to our biology no matter what anyone says its always there and we always will do subconsciously what we think is best to give ourselves and our offspring the best genes possible and the best chance at survival and further reproduction
Mirin his strawmannin

Now you've changed what you said. First you said all girls want their men's lives to revolve around them, but now you're trying to minimize what you initially said by saying they want "proper care" and not to be treated like shit.

Let me tell you right now. Girls just want to be taken along for the ride. Anyone who's life revolves around her she will find pathetic. Anyone. Might only be a subconscious thing at first and it might not, but inevitably it will be at the forefront of her mind.

This girl here, I say she's lying. Maybe to herself as well but she's lying to this forum. They aren't like us and when it comes to things like this. In these situations you've got to read between the lines and ignore what they say. Nothing is calling out to her telling her something is wrong.

its giga annoying because hes literally disagreeing with science and biology. This isn't my opinion its literally facts and there are countless studies that prove this. Doesnt matter how any of us feel about it we are slaves to our biology at end of the day
Studies can tell you anything you want to hear. Absolutely anything when it comes to human behavior and rationality.

@r
Now you've changed what you said. First you said all girls want their men's lives to revolve around them, but now you're trying to minimize what you initially said by saying they want "proper care" and not to be treated like shit.

Let me tell you right now. Girls just want to be taken along for the ride. Anyone who's life revolves around her she will find pathetic. Anyone. Might only be a subconscious thing at first and it might not, but inevitably it will be at the forefront of her mind.

This girl here, I say she's lying. Maybe to herself as well but she's lying to this forum. They aren't like us and when it comes to things like this. In these situations you've got to read between the lines and ignore what they say. Nothing is calling out to her telling her something is wrong.
how is she lying
Listen to the natural instincts of humans rather than this make believe stuff bud

I'll acknowledge im wrong for wording it that way saying women want men ENTIRE life to revolve around them and to "simp". That signals weakness and over-dependence, which doesn't signal good genes so I get why u think I'm telling guys to giga simp and why that's bad I should have worded my thoughts better on that.

What i was truly trying to say is women want to be more in control of the relationship than the man is and they want that comfort of knowing the man wont leave at any chance he gets. Down to the most biological levels of a woman is her ability to give birth to life and nurture it and help it prosper so that her offspring can pass on her genes in the most efficient way possible and so on and so on. Good genes from chad is part of that equation, however, if there is no care and commitment from the Chad then the genes itself won't be enough in the long run. Good genes can only get u so far if the environment and nurture and care isn't there. This is why control for women is important, if she knows the man isn't gonna abandon her she feels more secure in raising the offspring in the way its supposed to be raised. U gotta remember that men can fuck whoever and keep fucking, while women once they get pregnant are shut down for virtually a year and locked into that kid and putting her resources into her kid. A HUGE part of those resources is commitment and contribution from the male partner, which is why I'm saying control is so important for the women because it helps her know the resources and time and effort wont be wasted and the kid can be raised in the best way possible.

The insecurity and angst from OP stems from this deep level of biology and she feels threatened in this way because he's much better looking then her. His genes are much better then hers and she knows she may not be enough to keep him locked in to her in the long run as someone like him will have a plethora of options to pick from. This hampers her ability to pass on her genes and develop them in the proper manner for optimal genetic fitness, and this issue is causing this entire thread.

Last thing ill say is this. Women do want to be "taken along for the ride" at first, I'm not denying that, but they don't want that their entire fucking lives. At some point they feel the pressure that is reproduction and spreading ur genes and they want a man with great offspring to care and commit to them. If u don't understand that then u don't understand women. I can tell u don't have too much experience in that avenue. I doubt OP is lying if she truly is way worse looking then her boyfriend. Its only natural to feel this way. Its all about survival and genetic fitness. U can disagree all u want it doesn't make anything i say any less true, its how we have evolved to this point in the first place. SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST AND THE FITTEST GENES ARE THE ONES THAT ARE THE HIGHEST QUALITY AND THE ONES THAT ARE DEVELOPED AND NURTURED THE BEST. IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THEN UR DENYING THE ENTIRE EXISTENCE AND OF LIFE SINCE THE START OF MICROORGANISMS AND MICROBES AND THE PATH ITS TAKEN TO GET US TO THIS POINT. HOW TF U THINK WE GOT FROM THERE TO HERE IN FIRST PLACE. BECAUSE OF EVERYTHING I JUST SAID. NATURE AND EVENTUALLY NURTURE EITH MAMMALS

Last edited:
Studies can tell you anything you want to hear. Absolutely anything when it comes to human behavior and rationality.
This is a hard choice. Listen to thousands of peer-reviewed studies and papers that have been tested reviewed debated and gone over countless times by a multitude of scientists and researchers over almost a two hundred years now leading to the same or at worst similar conclusions that stem from our biology at its core....... Or listen to some dude on .com who doesn't think about life and relationships outside the scope of sex and fucking.

Hard choice

Last edited:
@r

how is she lying
Listen to the natural instincts of humans rather than this make believe stuff bud
By omitting the true nature of their relationship and insinuation. As I said at first she's either simply not attracted to this guy or she knows he's gonna dump her soon and wants to beat him to the punch.

I'm willing to bet it's the former. He's probably more physically attractive than her, and that bit is 100% true, but he's also simping hard and he's not attracted to him despite his aesthetic blessings. She knows breaking it off will break his heart and she needs to make an excuse for herself, and get validation for that excuse, before pulling the trigger. It's the classic, "he's too good for me".

I had a 8 or 9/10 cousin about 7 months older than me that I grew up with, lived two houses down, and I saw this happen with her quite a few times. She broke up with a handful of dudes in highschool that mogged her because they "Don't have any passion". Shocked me back then but not at all now at 37 years old. I remember one particular guy named Corey who was an absolute chad among chads who treated her like gold. Actually probably the best looking dude she clever dated. "I hate to say it but I think I'm gonna have to break his heart.......he doesn't have any passion and that's a really big with girls". Grandma and everyone else was shocked because of how insanely hot Corey was and how good he treated her. Made her his world and paid the price.

Anyways, what do you know about natural human instincts?

By omitting the true nature of their relationship and insinuation. As I said at first she's either simply not attracted to this guy or she knows he's gonna dump her soon and wants to beat him to the punch.

I'm willing to bet it's the former. He's probably more physically attractive than her, and that bit is 100% true, but he's also simping hard and he's not attracted to him despite his aesthetic blessings. She knows breaking it off will break his heart and she needs to make an excuse for herself, and get validation for that excuse, before pulling the trigger. It's the classic, "he's too good for me".

I had a 8 or 9/10 cousin about 7 months older than me that I grew up with, lived two houses down, and I saw this happen with her quite a few times. She broke up with a handful of dudes in highschool that mogged her because they "Don't have any passion". Shocked me back then but not at all now at 37 years old. I remember one particular guy named Corey who was an absolute chad among chads who treated her like gold. Actually probably the best looking dude she clever dated. "I hate to say it but I think I'm gonna have to break his heart.......he doesn't have any passion and that's a really big with girls". Grandma and everyone else was shocked because of how insanely hot Corey was and how good he treated her. Made her his world and paid the price.

I’m the most natural dude alive bud. I sleep butt booty naked, eat raw meat, and go outside all day

It could be possible shes lying and shit and not truly attracted and shit all that could very well be possible but we don't know and rather than choose to distrust OP Im taking what shes saying at face value and explaining why she is feeling the way shes feeling if shes reporting her story accurately on the situation. Theres no way to tell if shes lying or not, but that is completely irrelevant and I'm only analyzing the situation for what it is and how its being reported, that doesn't nullify anything I've said regarding power dynamics and imbalances in relationships and how women strive to have control.

Ur brushing aside the fact that there are power imbalances in relationships that stem from large unequal levels of attractiveness between partners, and I'm trying to tell u especially in women this does in fact lead to dissatisfaction and angst due to their biology. I cant say for certain whether OP is being fully honest about her story or not, but what i can say is situations like this are very much apart of real life and shouldn't be thought of as false or bs because ur 1-2 life experiences suggest otherwise. don't be so delusional.

It could be possible shes lying and shit and not truly attracted and shit all that could very well be possible but we don't know and rather than choose to distrust OP Im taking what shes saying at face value and explaining why she is feeling the way shes feeling if shes reporting her story accurately on the situation. Theres no way to tell if shes lying or not, but that is completely irrelevant and I'm only analyzing the situation for what it is and how its being reported, that doesn't nullify anything I've said regarding power dynamics and imbalances in relationships and how women strive to have control.

Ur brushing aside the fact that there are power imbalances in relationships that stem from large unequal levels of attractiveness between partners, and I'm trying to tell u especially in women this does in fact lead to dissatisfaction and angst due to their biology. I cant say for certain whether OP is being fully honest about her story or not, but what i can say is situations like this are very much apart of real life and shouldn't be thought of as false or bs because ur 1-2 life experiences suggest otherwise. don't be so delusional.
How about we just ask instead of typing like autists tbh

@ripskeem

n***a talking about grandma being shocked and shit my n***a anecdotes dont prove a single damn thing u know how many experiences i could mention that counteract this? Its pointless he said she said. Muh my cousin was hot and grandma was stunned n***a how are u 37 and still this deluded and closed off from reality?

How about we just ask instead of typing like autists tbh
n***a go back and literally read what she said and think about it its really not hard to grasp the deep-rooted levels of why she feels insecure. I don't blame her at all its only nature and programming its literally based on survival its basic evolutionary biology

And lets say shes bullshitting and making this specific scenario up or not telling key details of the full picture. That still doesn't negate that what i said is a very real thing that occurs to a lot of ppl in imbalanced relationships.

n***a go back and literally read what she said and think about it its really not hard to grasp the deep-rooted levels of why she feels insecure. I don't blame her at all its only nature and programming its literally based on survival its basic evolutionary biology

And lets say shes bullshitting and making this specific scenario up or not telling key details of the full picture. That still doesn't negate that what i said is a very real thing that occurs to a lot of ppl in imbalanced relationships.
Ok one sec

And let’s say shes bullshitting and making this specific scenario up or not telling key details of the full picture. That still doesn't negate that what i said is a very real thing that occurs to a lot of ppl in imbalanced relationships.
She’s insecure because of looks and nothing else. The power dynamic will never be in her favor because he is attractive to many different women and it frustrates her

She’s insecure because of looks and nothing else. The power dynamic will never be in her favor because he is attractive to many different women and it frustrates her
And if u go to a deeper level of analysis u will realize the power dynamic is what keeps the guy in the woman orbit and gives her best chance to not leave. because if he fucks and impregnates her and leaves she would be giga boned and would have wasted time resources and part of her prime fertilization period of her life and for it to be all for nothing. It legit goes down to giving urself and ur kids the best chance for survival, and yes that requires commitment and control of chad (not possible in this day and age)

also younger women wont feel as much pressure about getting this commitment as their window is still open and they have time. But the older they get........ the more pressure they feel as time is running out to have optimal offspring

Looks is leverage. Looks signals great genetics that can survive and adapt, the less of that she has relative to her boyfriend the less chacne she has at having the best quality genes from him that will be nourished and developed properly to ensure further survival and reproduction. I dont get how thats so hard to see or agree with. We live on a planet where none of this shit would be possible without that mechanism of action amongst our specific lineage of ancestors

Last edited:
Looks is leverage. Looks signals great genetics that can survive and adapt, the less of that she has relative to her boyfriend the less chacne she has at having the best quality genes from him that will be nourished and developed properly to ensure further survival and reproduction. I dont get how thats so hard to see or agree with. We live on a planet where none of this shit would be possible without that mechanism of action
If Anthony were here he’d say where’s the chad or some bullshit. Bud doesn’t understand that irl HTN = chad

This is a hard choice. Listen to thousands of peer-reviewed studies and papers that have been tested countless times by a multitude of scientists and researchers over a couple hundred years now leading to the same or at worst similar conclusions....... Or listen to some dude on .com who doesn't think about life and relationships outside the scope of sex and fucking.

Hard choice
You know what you're saying is not true. What you're saying here has not been tested countless times by a multitude of scientist/researchers over a couple of hundred of years. There's no way to study who's got more control in a relationship. Please don't refer me to surveys. People will tell you all kinds of shit that's not true.

Here's a very interesting couple of surveys for ya. Back in the late 90's there were surveys taken across U.S. campuses asking women to pick multiple choice answers about what's the most "erotic" thing a man can do for them. "Watching a man do the dishes" is what the overwhelming majority of women picked. About a decade later there was a study done asking married men across the US many different questions about the dynamics of their relationships. The goal of the study was to find out how much sex men have in their relationships in relation to how often they do the dishes. It found that men who never or rarely do the dishes report having way more sex within their relationships than men who do the dishes regularly. So who was lying? Women reporting that the most erotic thing she can see a man do is the dishes, or men who who do varying amounts of housework reporting on how much sex they have in their relationships? We'll never know.

You know what you're saying is not true. What you're saying here has not been tested countless times by a multitude of scientist/researchers over a couple of hundred of years. There's no way to study who's got more control in a relationship. Please don't refer me to surveys. People will tell you all kinds of shit that's not true.

Here's a very interesting couple of surveys for ya. Back in the late 90's there were surveys taken across U.S. campuses asking women to pick multiple choice answers about what's the most "erotic" thing a man can do for them. "Watching a man do the dishes" is what the overwhelming majority of women picked. About a decade later there was a study done asking married men across the US many different questions about the dynamics of their relationships. The goal of the study was to find out how much sex men have in their relationships in relation to how often they do the dishes. It found that men who never or rarely do the dishes report having way more sex within their relationships than men who do the dishes regularly. So who was lying? Women reporting that the most erotic thing she can see a man do is the dishes, or men who who do varying amounts of housework reporting on how much sex they have in their relationships? We'll never know.
U got it bro. Believe whatever u want to believe. Do what makes u happy

n***a talking about grandma being shocked and shit my n***a anecdotes dont prove a single damn thing u know how many experiences i could mention that counteract this? Its pointless he said she said. Muh my cousin was hot and grandma was stunned n***a how are u 37 and still this deluded and closed off from reality?
Nothing you said proves anything either. And you have no experiences that can counteract anything. Stop it.

Nothing you said proves anything either. And you have no experiences that can counteract anything. Stop it.
I’m stopping it. This is pointless. Ur 37 and a lost cause. Just believe what u want I won’t shame or try and convince u otherwise for it anymore, can’t believe I wasted my time

@Tombradylover you better get with the program. You know you didn't see no studies. I challenge you on that crap.
n***a thanks for repping. Yes there are countless non survey studies u can literally open up an evolutionary biology textbook go to the references and acknowledgements and citations and look at the peer reviewed studies listed and their methodologies and see if u find anything to ur liking.

If u don’t believe in evolution and natural selection and its mechanisms there’s no point in arguing as u will claim all the data and finding are fake and made up. I just don’t get how to u don’t understand that the fact that women get pregnant and shit impacts their short term and long term mating choices and preferences. U don’t even need to search it up just think about it. If a woman wants a kid she isn’t gonna want it (most of the time) with some n***a that will abandon her because he utterly mogs her she wants security and protection and commitment along with looks to ensure her time and resources are not being wasted and her offspring aren’t being put in jeopardy please tell me how it’s wrong to say this srs

Last edited:
People at .org are just crazy, though. But I understand when a virgin girl or boy says they want a virgin partner. In their mind, they’ve suffered and want the ultimate prize at the end. Their perspective is: why should I have lived a lonely, hard life only to end up with someone who had their fun and is now damaged goods, while I’m still premium goods?
Ehh most virgins didn't choose to be ones..so they either "suffered" cause they were ugly or just mentalcels.I only get it if they're too ashamed of the fact that they are still a virgin.