Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Theory Caffeine addicts GTFIH

AstroSky

The jedi order of the hoping movement
VIP
Established Member
This a very little known fact for a type of fat gain that not many people are aware of as caffeine over consumption is quite common in America

Most people consume one single serving of coffee and that's OK. But it's the over worked. Crack addict caffeine subhumans who have problems that can be explained by a simple mechanism

I am one of those subhumans who over consume coffee DAILY. And by coffee I mean overall caffeine! (I have around 150mg of caffeine every cup as I use instant coffee and concentrate it)

I also enjoy pre work out with caffeine dosages as high as 200mg

Let me explain

You see when you consume caffeine this raises cortisol. Cortisol when evaluated high enough for long periods of time increases visceral fat. The diagram below explains this very well

The-effect-of-cortisol-on-adiposity-FA-fatty-acids.png

visceral fat is the number one aesthetic change that most people have but can't directly see or understand as it's UNDER the external fat on your body but is also on the face! Over worked. Stressed. Lack of good rest. LOTS of caffeine can cause a look that can only be described as BLOAT but you don't have the look of a typical bloated person. visceral fat loves to be stored in the stomach and face! The rest of the body can be lean! But underneath your stomach can be fat! in your face even after you starved max can be fat!

All because of a sneaky little mechanism your body has ! CORTISOL.

cortisol is needed. It's there for a reason. However! The over consumption of caffeine and trading up good sleep for caffeine or even just being addicted to things that make you have high cortisol can easily explain why you look less than ideal or even not lean and tight! Caffeine is not bad for YOU it's the dosage that makes the poison. Take a break from caffeine often. Dont drink high amounts of caffeine over a long period of time. Use it as a pick me up when your at your worst. Do not drink caffeine as a pre work out plus drink coffee or even drink 4 cups of coffee a day! If you need that much caffeine then something is extremely wrong with your life style!

cortisol also explains how alot of these transformations you see online look so different as most people who adopt a healthy life style naturally lower their cortisol so it explains Why people can have dramatically different face structures but in reality they lost most of the visceral fat stores ! When you focus on health and try to lower your cortisol overall. Naturally your face will lean out!

Cold showers spike cortisol so they are not good to take every single day plus coffee! But spikes in cortisol are OK for training your body to handle high cortisol levels with out negative effects! It's a balance act of adaption vs the poison! You want to train the body to handle high stress with out crumbling but don't want to over whelm the body either!

This is just my personal research on this subject iv done for awhile and it equally explains why I carry alot of Visceral fat on me all the time and how when I took tren I got extremely lean and facially my face was transformed. Tren blocks cortisol and I made this connection in my research.

TLDR

Cortisol is not your friend but it's also not your enemy. It's there to protect you from stress but too much can age you and make you UGLY

Attachments

• visceral-fat-diagram-vector-47378870.jpg
    visceral-fat-diagram-vector-47378870.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 2
already saw this in your insta , good thread

Great thread

Also Cortisol levels directly correlate to antidiuretic hormone (ADH) levels. ADH communicates with your kidneys to control the amount of water in your body.
So basically It causes massive water retention all over the body if it's excessively high.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great thread

Also Cortisol levels directly correlate to antidiuretic hormone (ADH) levels. ADH communicates with your kidneys to control the amount of water in your body.
So basically It causes massive water retention all over the body if it's excessively high.
That look you get in the morning when your puffy is cortisol so imagine what happens when it lasts almost all day and your CORTISOL is constantly spiked

That look you get in the morning when your puffy is cortisol so imagine what happens when it lasts almost all day and your CORTISOL is constantly spiked
Yeah, definitely wouldn't want that to last.

Me personally I use a dry brush to drain all the lymphatic fluids from my face, it helps with the morning bloat.

Other than that I'm almost never bloated, because I'm 7% bf and consume high potassium to sodium diet.

High iq. Let it be known I was the first medical amateur to discover this caffeine addiction epidemic. But I'm glad to have found some fellow compatriots in this journey.

I was browsing Nintendo eshop found many good deals, one game I found was Coffee Crisis, it seemed like a good game but I just found it funny how much coffee is put on a pedestal by the slave consciousness.

High iq. Let it be known I was the first medical amateur to discover this caffeine addiction epidemic. But I'm glad to have found some fellow compatriots in this journey.

I was browsing Nintendo eshop found many good deals, one game I found was Coffee Crisis, it seemed like a good game but I just found it funny how much coffee is put on a pedestal by the slave consciousness.
Browsing on looksmax.org and getting rated or mog threads spike cortisol and being addicted to it keeps it spiked so being a member of loosmax.org makes you ugly

Looksmaxxing.com is designed to be less CORTISOL and more peaceful so it makes you better looking

Browsing on looksmax.org and getting rated or mog threads spike cortisol and being addicted to it keeps it spiked so being a member of loosmax.org makes you ugly

Looksmaxxing.com is designed to be less CORTISOL and more peaceful so it makes you better looking
Best pic of astrosky i could find online:
1714782221821.png

a chad shining a beacon of light amidst the darkness

Never drank coffee or tea and never will , no pre , no redbull for life

Crack addict caffeine subhumans who have problems that can be explained by a simple mechanism

I am one of those subhumans who over consume coffee DAILY. And by coffee I mean overall caffeine! (I have around 150mg of caffeine every cup as I use instant coffee and concentrate it)

Let me explain

You see when you consume caffeine this raises cortisol. Cortisol when evaluated high enough for long periods of time increases visceral fat. The diagram below explains this very well

The-effect-of-cortisol-on-adiposity-FA-fatty-acids.png

visceral fat is the number one aesthetic change that most people have but can't directly see or understand as it's UNDER the external fat on your body but is also on the face! Over worked. Stressed. Lack of good rest. LOTS of caffeine can cause a look that can only be described as BLOAT but you don't have the look of a typical bloated person. visceral fat loves to be stored in the stomach and face! The rest of the body can be lean! But underneath your stomach can be fat! in your face even after you starved max can be fat!

All because of a sneaky little mechanism your body has ! CORTISOL.
Reductionist mechanistic speculation.

Yes, caffeine can raise cortisol but guess what else it does? It raises metabolic rate, it blunts appetite, it also increases lipolysis to name a few.
The summation of hundreds if not thousands of mechanisms is what results in the outcome.

Mechanistic speculation only takes you so far which is why we have experiments looking at the effect of caffeine intake on humans. The outcome data iirc suggests that those who consume more caffeine generally have LESS bodyfat not more.
(I have around 150mg of caffeine every cup as I use instant coffee and concentrate it)

According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), moderate caffeine consumption for most adults is about 300 mg per day.
Caffeine dosages of 400 to 600 milligrams or more within a short period may lead to caffeine toxicity but this varies based on an individual's physiologic status.
Chronically elevated cortisol is not the same as acute spikes in cortisol which are not harmful at all.

No one said avoid caffeine I said limit caffeine. Only low iQ people could have read what I said and come to the conclusion to avoid caffeine.

Next time have some more reading comprehension and leave your biases towards me out the door. There's no room for that if you want an actual productive conversation.

I drink caffine and will continue to due so with out being addicted to it. That's the point of my thread.

@softlysoflty
@Rkelly

dude... no need to delete their messages šŸ˜­ why would you do that, they were talking about effects of caffeine and obesity, and they made citations. this is censorship. allow people to speak. and no need to insult them
@Rkelly @softlysoftly šŸ’€
Holy shit! Wtf Astro?
I didnā€™t even know my post was deleted, I wasnā€™t even trying to be rude I just happen to be in the fitness world and this topic has come up several times before and it has been debunked thoroughly.

I really wanted to give you a chance but it really seems like you are a pussified sensitive egotistical pussy of the highest order! You literally posted something that was fundamentally incorrect you moron! Have the humility to accept when you are wrong!
You literally can't expect to post misinformation and not expect someone like me who has 3 masters degrees in the sciences not to call you out

he's a dense pussified punk b***h his ego is like so big he can't take criticism and would rather delete posts that expose his flaws than humble himself and take accountability for his stupid actions
The issue I have with you is your approach. Keep your bias out of this conversation. If you can do that there won't be a problem.

I really wanted to give you a chance but it really seems like you are a pussified sensitive egotistical pussy of the highest order! You literally posted something that was fundamentally incorrect you moron! Have the humility to accept when you are wrong!
You literally can't expect to post misinformation and not expect someone like me who has 3 masters degrees in the sciences not to call you out

he's a dense pussified punk b***h his ego is like so big he can't take criticism and would rather delete posts that expose his flaws than humble himself and take accountability for his stupid actions
agree with everything but without insults. accepting criticism is a fundamental part of maturity and responsibility. he definitely should not have deleted your posts, that is just blatantly wrong and sad

The issue I have with you is your approach. Keep your bias out of this conversation. If you can do that there won't be a problem.
Do you hear this @sigma ???? Bias? ahahahahaha
I only posted peer-reviewed data that clearly underpins my claims and debunks your claim proving it is a myth! You literally can't handle critics can you?

There's no room for that if you want an actual productive conversation.
There is no room for productive conversations when you delete scientifically backed claims!!!!!!
It is you who needs to leave the biases at the door NOT ME!!!!!
Un-delete my post you mega hypocrite r****d!

I will post the research that debunks OP since his bitchass won't restore the posts!

Our meta-analysis suggests that higher coffee intake might be modestly associated with reduced adiposity, particularly in men.

Caffeine has been found to influence the energy balance by increasing EE and decreasing EI, therefore, it can potentially be useful as a body weight regulator.

Overall, the current meta-analysis demonstrated that caffeine intake might promote weight, BMI and body fat reduction.

For the last time the accumulation of several mechanism is what determines the outcome of things like fat gain, fat loss, etc
Not one single mechanism you uneducated high school dropout @AstroSky
Most importantly make sure to fact check your claims with the peer-reviewed data if you are too lazy and stupid to do that don't bother posting at all unless you want to spread misinformation like @AstroSky the stupid cunt that spreads lies and abuses powers
You are the biased one you foolish f****t!
If you had bothered to check the human data on this topic you wouldn't have made this abomination of a post.
Caffeine doesn't just spike cortisol you moron it has a myriad of other effects as well like increased lipolysis, metabolic rate, and reduced EI.
You made a mechanistic speculation that doesn't turn out to be true when you actually test the effect of caffeine on humans with regards to fat gain and fat loss.

Thats not overconsuming you moron!

For healthy adults, the FDA has cited 400 milligrams a dayā€”that's about four or five cups of coffeeā€”as an amount not generally associated with dangerous, negative effects.

Cortisol is actually what is most closely associated with hypertrophy.

Significant correlations were found for cortisol, usually assumed to be a hormone indicative of catabolic drive.

@Whitepill

Last edited:
I will post the research that debunks OP since his bitchass won't restore the posts!

For the last time the accumulation of several mechanism is what determines the outcome of things like fat gain, fat loss, etc
Not one single mechanism you uneducated high school dropout @AstroSky
Most importantly make sure to fact check your claims with the peer-reviewed data if you are too lazy and stupid to do that don't bother posting at all unless you want to spread misinformation like @AstroSky the stupid cunt that spreads lies and abuses powers

You are the biased one you foolish f****t!
If you had bothered to check the human data on this topic you wouldn't have made this abomination of a post.
Caffeine doesn't just spike cortisol you moron it has a myriad of other effects as well like increased lipolysis, metabolic rate, and reduced EI.
You made a mechanistic speculation that doesn't turn out to be true when you actually test the effect on caffeine on humans with regards to fat gain and fat loss.

Thats not overconsuming you moron!

Cortisol is actually what is most closely associated with hypertrophy.

@Whitepill
I gotta make a post game recap on this battle between you and Astro bro this is so funny

alright that was too far, I'll let it go
I do need to mention to you that you like to say I'm a high school drop out and only reason I don't refute this is I do believe it's kinda petty but I did graduate from mtsu. Which is a college.
I hope people like astrosky never get into positions of power he will literally have someone beheaded for stating facts but just because he doesn't like it he will kill them f*****g stupid cunt kys @AstroSky
Bold of you to assume this about. I'm just doing this for the lulz I don't really hate you. I just like seeing someone flip shit over me. Been there done that. Join the other incels who hate me. I'm restoring your posts and Rkellys. Believe it or not I have a career outside of the internet

Off topic but can you tell me how old you are?

I do not have the ability to restore deleted posts. So I won't be deleting posts anymore because what's the point if I can't even restore it. I'm deleting this thread instead and from this point forward will out 10000x more effort into everything I make so it can't be refuted. Clearly I need to show case my actual intelligence šŸ™„ I prefer to post my experience but apparently you need studies to prove everything but unfortunately for you not everything can be explained by a study sometimes. If it did mewing would be explained. Yet here we are. No studies. Many many cases of improvement. But I bet you believe mewing is hope and not real.

Let's not forget who funds the studies you mention. If there is a incentive to fudge a study you bet your ass a company who has money in it will do so. Same shit the idea of how "healthy " eating eggs is. Guess who loves to fund those studies.

prefer to post my experience but apparently you need studies to prove everything
Thereā€™s no way you experienced fat gain via caffeine intake. Thereā€™s no way for you to find out by yourself without extremely expensive equipment in a metabolic ward lock-in study with metabolic tracers and all

I do not have the ability to restore deleted posts. So I won't be deleting posts anymore because what's the point if I can't even restore it. I'm deleting this thread instead and from this point forward will out 10000x more effort into everything I make so it can't be refuted. Clearly I need to show case my actual intelligence šŸ™„ I prefer to post my experience but apparently you need studies to prove everything but unfortunately for you not everything can be explained by a study sometimes. If it did mewing would be explained. Yet here we are. No studies. Many many cases of improvement. But I bet you believe mewing is hope and not real.

Let's not forget who funds the studies you mention. If there is an incentive to fudge a study you bet your ass a company who has money in it will do so. Same shit the idea of how "healthy " eating eggs is. Guess who loves to fund those studies.
Youā€™re not the first to make this claim about caffeine I swear it and I can show you cases of people claiming what you claimed before you did.

Your claim is just false. End of discussion. Itā€™s not a matter of opinion or experience.

Thereā€™s no way you experienced fat gain via caffeine intake. Thereā€™s no way for you to find out by yourself without extremely expensive equipment in a metabolic ward lock-in study with metabolic tracers and all
This isn't supposed to be quantifiable anyways. Cortisol has an influence with far gain. Having high caffeine multiple times a day ( like me and yes I have taken upwards nearing 600mg with hard heart side effects) I developed a very high caffeine tolerance. This is obviously not your avg person's caffeine intake. Bodybuilding and prework out which also contains very high amounts of caffeine for the most part combined with coffee * espresso blends can cause Adrenal Fatigue and high cortisol. I mean why wouldn't it? Caffeine basically is trading up future stored sleep for the now. Do enough of that and you have alot of sleep dept

This isn't supposed to be quantifiable anyways. Cortisol has an influence with far gain. Having high caffeine multiple times a day ( like me and yes I have taken upwards nearing 600mg with hard heart side effects) I developed a very high caffeine tolerance. This is obviously not your avg person's caffeine intake. Bodybuilding and prework out which also contains very high amounts of caffeine for the most part combined with coffee * espresso blends can cause Adrenal Fatigue and high cortisol. I mean why wouldn't it? Caffeine basically is trading up future stored sleep for the now. Do enough of that and you have alot of sleep dept
Dude you still donā€™t get it.
No one is disputing that caffeine raises cortisol what you are ignorant of is that it does a bunch to help with fat loss as well such as appetite suppression and increased metabolic rate.

For the last time, the summation of several mechanisms is what results in the outcome which in this case is weight loss when you look at the Human Trials that actually test to see what effects caffeine has on humans.

I highly recommend you stay away from topics of nutrition you will come to erroneous conclusions and mislead others.
Please please please leave it to the people who study this and do this for a living and can competently comment on these topics.

Just stick to commenting on mewing and bonesmashing bro.
We have competent scientists and bodybuilders and nutritionists on this board.

Let's not forget who funds the studies you mention. If there is a incentive to fudge a study you bet your ass a company who has money in it will do so. Same shit the idea of how "healthy " eating eggs is. Guess who loves to fund those studies.
Why would you delete this thread

Keep the thread up there is no point in deleting

I think he is embarrassed at how he made a fool of himself and got exposed so he probably wants to sweep everything under the carpet to preserve his ego and godlike image.
The fact you say this let's me know you must think I believe I have a godlike image to preserve and therefore believe I must too believe it.

But in reality you're projecting on to me these feelings. I don't think this about myself at all.

The fact you say this let's me know you must think I believe I have a godlike image to preserve and therefore believe I must too believe it.

But in reality you're projecting on to me these feelings. I don't think this about myself at all.
Why delete it though?

Why delete it though?
Have you not seen the stupid arguments and the unneeded insults? Wasn't this site meant to be better than. Org? New users joining will see how absolute toxic this place can be and not join

Idk if you haven't noticed but most new users are considered normies by all accounts and don't have the mental capacity to even comprehend the context that is rkelly and mes disagreement. He's always been a bit two face in his actions and me and himgl go way back. I don't care for his insults or pokes. I'm used to it. But normal everyday humans don't understand this and believe I must have beef with him or any other user. This makes looksmaxxing appear just as toxic as .org. that is counterintuitive to what iv been telling folks. It's not my image. It's the site of looksmaxxings image I wanna preserve

You guys might get it but I got bigger dreams than how I look or appear. I wanna build a community that lasts beyond me and grows with the value of hope. I'll do anything to achieve that in the name of changing the looksmaxxing scene forever. Everything is for the future for this point. Everything I ever did was appreciated later. That's OK with me. I'm playing the long game. Not the now. If there's any ego involved then it's simply for achieving something im proud of. I'm not proud of this bullshit. Not a single bit.

Have you not seen the stupid arguments and the unneeded insults? Wasn't this site meant to be better than. Org? New users joining will see how absolute toxic this place can be and not join

Idk if you haven't noticed but most new users are considered normies by all accounts and don't have the mental capacity to even comprehend the context that is rkelly and mes disagreement. He's always been a bit two face in his actions and me and himgl go way back. I don't care for his insults or pokes. I'm used to it. But normal everyday humans don't understand this and believe I must have beef with him or any other user. This makes looksmaxxing appear just as toxic as .org. that is counterintuitive to what iv been telling folks. It's not my image. It's the site of looksmaxxings image I wanna preserve

You guys might get it but I got bigger dreams than how I look or appear. I wanna build a community that lasts beyond me and grows with the value of hope. I'll do anything to achieve that in the name of changing the looksmaxxing scene forever. Everything is for the future for this point. Everything I ever did was appreciated later. That's OK with me. I'm playing the long game. Not the now. If there's any ego involved then it's simply for achieving something im proud of. I'm not proud of this bullshit. Not a single bit.
lol itā€™s not that deep
In one sentence: letā€™s make sure to fact check our claims and avoid suppressing freedom of speech.

Thatā€™s literally where the whole dispute stems from, misinformation.
As a result of misinformation those in the know will naturally rebut your claim.
Things could have easily died down from there but instead things took a turn for worst when you deleted replies that rightfully corrected you on where you were wrong.

Itā€™s bad enough to delete someoneā€™s comment when theyā€™re wrong but itā€™s absolutely unacceptable when you delete the objectively proven facts and truths.

Imagine someone says 2+2=5 but then you come along and say it actually equals 4 (which is correct) but instead of them admitting their wrong or just leaving it as is they delete your correction.

How would you feel? Wouldnā€™t you be pissed? Itā€™s the same in this situation.

lol itā€™s not that deep
In one sentence: letā€™s make sure to fact check our claims and avoid suppressing freedom of speech.

Thatā€™s literally where the whole dispute stems from, misinformation.
As a result of misinformation those in the know will naturally rebut your claim.
Things could have easily died down from there but instead things took a turn for worst when you deleted replies that rightfully corrected you on where you were wrong.

Itā€™s bad enough to delete someoneā€™s comment when theyā€™re wrong but itā€™s absolutely unacceptable when you delete the objectively proven facts and truths.

Imagine someone says 2+2=5 but then you come along and say it actually equals 4 (which is correct) but instead of them admitting their wrong or just leaving it as is they delete your correction.

How would you feel? Wouldnā€™t you be pissed? Itā€™s the same in this situation.
Please, letā€™s not downplay the real issues by saying ā€œitā€™s not that deep.ā€ To me, it is deep. My history with .org, the criticism, and the accusations of unfair successā€”these arenā€™t just idle complaints; they reflect a deeper discord rooted in misunderstanding and perhaps jealousy. Iā€™m not pointing fingers, but to the unbiased observer, the dynamics are evident.Remember, my rise wasnā€™t an overnight phenomenon. It's been a long, hard journey spanning nearly a decade of consistent effort and self-improvement. My achievements didnā€™t defy logic; they redefined dedication. Iā€™m here because I've earned it, year after year, overcoming doubt and resistance at every step.To those who see me as the ā€œtall poppy,ā€ yes, I stand tall. I stand out because I choose to. Iā€™m not just here to shine alone; I'm here to inspire. Iā€™m here to show that itā€™s possible to be a beacon of hope and light. Each of us has the potential to illuminate our own paths and those of others.When you suggest Iā€™m just "mood swinging" or having a "BPD episode," it feels dismissive, as if my perspectives and experiences are less valid. But let me be clear: I am acutely self-aware. I see through attempts to minimize my voice. I know my worth and the value of my words.

Also yes I would feel wrong but let's not forget there is context of WHY I did what I did you leave out. It's convenient of course.

For your entertainment as I'm sure you will roll your eyes

Please, letā€™s not downplay the real issues by saying ā€œitā€™s not that deep.ā€ To me, it is deep. My history with .org, the criticism, and the accusations of unfair successā€”these arenā€™t just idle complaints; they reflect a deeper discord rooted in misunderstanding and perhaps jealousy. Iā€™m not pointing fingers, but to the unbiased observer, the dynamics are evident.Remember, my rise wasnā€™t an overnight phenomenon. It's been a long, hard journey spanning nearly a decade of consistent effort and self-improvement. My achievements didnā€™t defy logic; they redefined dedication. Iā€™m here because I've earned it, year after year, overcoming doubt and resistance at every step.To those who see me as the ā€œtall poppy,ā€ yes, I stand tall. I stand out because I choose to. Iā€™m not just here to shine alone; I'm here to inspire. Iā€™m here to show that itā€™s possible to be a beacon of hope and light. Each of us has the potential to illuminate our own paths and those of others.When you suggest Iā€™m just "mood swinging" or having a "BPD episode," it feels dismissive, as if my perspectives and experiences are less valid. But let me be clear: I am acutely self-aware. I see through attempts to minimize my voice. I know my worth and the value of my words.

Also yes I would feel wrong but let's not forget there is context of WHY I did what I did you leave out. It's convenient of course.

For your entertainment as I'm sure you will roll your eyes

Dude stop playing victim and stop trying to deflect and go off on a tangent.

My message to you is simple: Do not delete posts that refute false claims with evidence.

There was no trolling no name calling no insults just a simple scientific refutation of the claims you made.

There was absolutely no grounds for you to delete those comments and no one anywhere with more than two brain cells would agree with you.

Sorry I didn't read
Donā€™t bother reading it, it doesnā€™t contain any information of utility.

He will claim his message is to moderate caffeine intake when in reality he proceeds to make false claims about caffeine and fat gain via reductionist mechanistic speculation all while ignoring the large swaths of scientific data done on this topic on humans.

Donā€™t bother reading it, it doesnā€™t contain any information of utility.

He will claim his message is to moderate caffeine intake when in reality he proceeds to make false claims about caffeine and fat gain via reductionist mechanistic speculation all while ignoring the large swaths of scientific data done on this topic on humans.
Ok also w vocabulary

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
luxifer Looksmaxxing 2
babyhantza Looksmaxxing 11