Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide Estrogenicavoidancemaxxing - Diet Edition

Dagre

Guild
Bogatyrs - a Guild for All and None
How to 100% your Diet for max health and testosterone (not an expert so this is going to be more of a summary)

The Basics:
No junk food
No added sugars
No Processed foods

Eliminate them COMPLETELY

Eat only natural, organic and nutritional foods (as much as possible)
Try to find an organic shop in your area and implement it in your grocery list

Carbs -
Varies on your goals - 3-5 grams/kg if you Bulking, 1-2 grams/kg if Cutting
Rice
Pasta
Dietary Grains - Quinoa, Bulgur, Buckwheat, Oats
Potatoes & Sweet Potatoes
Fruits (don't go crazy)

Protein -
Consume More Protein - 1.8 -2.2 grams/kg of body weight (or about 1 gram/lb of body weight)
Healthy Protein Sources
- Dairy Products (Mainly cheeses, yogurts etc)
- Chicken and red meat (don't give a f**k if you're vegan)
- Eggs
- Protein Powder (just not a stupid taste like cookies or some shit)

Fats -
Healthy natural fats
Avocado
Nuts (almost any kind)
Olive Oil

KEY ESTROGENICS AVOIDANCE POINTS -

DECREASE PLASTIC AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

NO SOY AT ALL

DON'T DRINK TAP WATER - FILTERED/MINERAL WATER IS THE BEST

DON'T EAT PRODUCTS THAT INCLUDE "BENZ-" AND "PHEN-"

Natural = Healthier
Try to think about what cavemen used to eat and not eat, it will help you eliminate foods

Was kinda lying at the beginning cause you can't get 100% of a natural healthy diet in our modern times, so don't go nuts and be realistic

Nice Sources -
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9885170/#:~:text=Various EDCs contained or carried,action of the endocrine glands.

soy has no effect on t https://www.testofuel.com/tf/does-soy-lower-testosterone/

if soy actually turned people into girls i would consume it everyday

soy kinda tastes weird to me so i dont eat it, when they put soy oil in something i can taste the weird flavor immediately, the only type of soy i enjoy is tofu. i would eat vegan burgers more if they didnt put soy protein isolate in it.

soy can even interfere with estrogen since it has plant estrogen that inteferes with the estrogen receptors. soy will only reduce t if you consume absurd quantities of it everyday

soy has no effect on t https://www.testofuel.com/tf/does-soy-lower-testosterone/

soy kinda tastes weird to me so i dont eat it, when they put soy oil in something i can taste the weird flavor immediately, the only type of soy i enjoy is tofu. i would eat vegan burgers more if they didnt put soy protein isolate in it.

soy can even interfere with estrogen since it has plant estrogen that inteferes with the estrogen receptors. soy will only reduce t if you consume absurd quantities of it everyday

water thread

Estrogenics that you mentioned not to consume are consumed by hella people. Nothing is wrong with eating shit that has sugar as well

Estrogenics that you mentioned not to consume are consumed by hella people. Nothing is wrong with eating shit that has sugar as well
niga it depends on the type of sugar

He isn’t VIP + diets avoiding estrogenics have been in redpill spaces for many years
well even if it is, its good to remind some people about how important it is

well even if it is, its good to remind some people about how important it is
Not when it’s a thread in must read section already. I won’t knock it further though it’s an alright thread

What about this

What about this
Is this true of false

Back