Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Face Yoga

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
face exercise aren’t cope. i did them for my eyes and cheeks and over time doing them consistently they work
I heard a few people say they were legit but had a hard time believing it. What exercises helped you with eyes and cheeks?

I heard a few people say they were legit but had a hard time believing it. What exercises helped you with eyes and cheeks?
check out my post on eye ascension under mewing i have links for eyes there. and for cheeks it was a website i’ll try and find it

i used to do face exercises for my cheeks. they became even more bloated
I'm sceptical when it comes to cheeks too but I think eyes could be legit.

check out my post on eye ascension under mewing i have links for eyes there. and for cheeks it was a website i’ll try and find it
Your eye area improved like crazy. I'd really like to know what causes changes in the eye area. It might was puberty in your case but astro and hassan improved theirs too and hassan was 21 when he started looksmaxing.

Idk tbh, i'm no expert at this plus i haven't tried it so i can't say anything about this.

Your eye area improved like crazy. I'd really like to know what causes changes in the eye area. It might was puberty in your case but astro and hassan improved theirs too and hassan was 21 when he started looksmaxing.
eye exercised helped with PCT a lot so i would give it a try and record results. i was an idiot and didn’t take month by month photos but u should and report results

eye exercised helped with PCT a lot so i would give it a try and record results. i was an idiot and didn’t take month by month photos but u should and report results
I will. Did it also help with upper eyelid exposure?