Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Falis Megathread

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was following a hard mewing + tongue chewing + thumbpulling +mew push swallow + coreect swallowing for maybe 1 month but recently i have stopped tongue chewing thumbpulling because I was not constant the last weeks yersterday i did a 2 minute thumbpulling session and i got an impression that my palate shrunk is it true or it's just an impression thought on it

''WEEKS'' is enough for a relapse.So yes you may have lost your expansion.
The only way to know for sure is to measure it though.

> TFW NOT 6'5''

2019-08-06_21.42.02.png
(addition made by neo. No gore pls)

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed the correlation in many people I know is it true? It's just on of my theory

If you think it's possible of course

I have it at the end of my nose bridge it make it a bit puffy and chubby and overall loi status do you think that by cutting bf and bloat i will be able To lose it?

I have this i wont to go er

If you think it's possible of course
Attach some wooden planks from your maxilla and right under your eye sockets.... amazing support guaranteed

compact midface is cope. the best look for a face is to have your chin square and directly under your lips as opposed to 10 miles from them like on my face
So a medium length one is better?

for what thread this phtoto was meant? why the f**k everything was mixed it makes it all unreadable
its from a thread where you asked about fat at the end of your nose bridge or smth

its from a thread where you asked about fat at the end of your nose bridge or smth
not like at the end of your nose when you touch it you feel a round accumulation of fat in the form of a balloon it is the case for me and for my family it is genetic I think If i said nose bridge my bad I meant nose tip

not like at the end of your nose when you touch it you feel a round accumulation of fat in the form of a balloon it is the case for me and for my family it is genetic I think If i said nose bridge my bad I meant nose tip
you mean the tip of the nose? so you have a bulbous nose?

JFL I forgot about this. @Falis come back!

• Wow
Reactions: Rei