Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Feeling entitled to love

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
I was thinking about how we are souls born into this world. And how all souls are entitled to love. And that it is an injustice to not receive love.

Eliot Rodgers was a manlet, but his reasoning was solid. Do I agree with the rampage he did? No. But his actual thesis was correct. Its like either be a love cuck or be a darwinian cuck. But society keeps switching back and forth randomly whenever it suits them.

Like his argument was that its an injustice to be a soul born into a world, and not get love from the world. Because the love cucks always talk about how everybody deserves unconditional love, how we need to learn to love unconditionally, blablabla. And when someone like Eliot comes along and says "hey, where's this unconditional love you promised us?" they do a 180 and act like darwinian cucks, acting like the world must be brutal, nobody owes anybody anything blabla. Enough of this hypocritical garbage I say.

I was thinking about how we are souls born into this world. And how all souls are entitled to love. And that it is an injustice to not receive love.

Eliot Rodgers was a manlet, but his reasoning was solid. Do I agree with the rampage he did? No. But his actual thesis was correct. Its like either be a love cuck or be a darwinian cuck. But society keeps switching back and forth randomly whenever it suits them.

Like his argument was that its an injustice to be a soul born into a world, and not get love from the world. Because the love cucks always talk about how everybody deserves unconditional love, how we need to learn to love unconditionally, blablabla. And when someone like Eliot comes along and says "hey, where's this unconditional love you promised us?" they do a 180 and act like darwinian cucks, acting like the world must be brutal, nobody owes anybody anything blabla. Enough of this hypocritical garbage I say.
bro the world is absurd and justice is a man made term , there is no justice in this world , accept that reality and fight the absurdity , challenge the universe , and thus you will find a purpose greater than love .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
bro the world is absurd and justice is a man made term , there is no justice in this world , accept that reality and fight the absurdity , challenge the universe , and thus you will find a purpose greater than love .
Love is the greatest purpose. I am challenging the universe by creating a new utopian society, of transbians who do not have to be under the spell of female heterosexual hypergamy.

Love is the greatest purpose, I can objectively prove this... for example what if somebody's hobby is martial arts, then the love of martial arts is their current purpose.

Love is the greatest purpose. I am challenging the universe by creating a new utopian society, of transbians who do not have to be under the spell of female heterosexual hypergamy.

Love is the greatest purpose, I can objectively prove this... for example what if somebody's hobby is martial arts, then the love of martial arts is their current purpose.
i only care for myself , and my odyssey is the only thing that matters to me , you can only create a utopia in you head , this world just doesn't care

Stop worrying about finding love especially in this generation and love yourself. Even if your attractive these days, people don't actually love you they love the idea of being with you for status. If your attractive people assume your life is perfect and fail to realize even pretty people have problems. Ofc ugly people also have problems in life because many people don't want them cuz of there looks even though thats shallow. However, my point is ugly or attractive its still hard to find true love from others. You could also have the most money, people will only use you. In this world people only love you when it's beneficial. Therefore, just worry about being happy without others. Adriana Lima is the prettiest woman on Earth and got cheated on by a ugly man, goes to show my point.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Stop worrying about finding love especially in this generation and love yourself. Even if your attractive these days, people don't actually love you they love the idea of being with you for status. If your attractive people assume your life is perfect and fail to realize even pretty people have problems. Ofc ugly people also have problems in life because many people don't want them cuz of there looks even though thats shallow. However, my point is ugly or attractive its still hard to find true love from others. You could also have the most money, people will only use you. In this world people only love you when it's beneficial. Therefore, just worry about being happy without others. Adriana Lima is the prettiest woman on Earth and got cheated on by a ugly man, goes to show my point.
I already loved myself with my hands, it got boring. Now I need a 15 inch dick but I am not sure if that's possible with the current technology

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Looksmaxxing 8