Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion FEMALE USERS: What's the minimum acceptable looks level you want for a boyfriend?

FEMALE USERS: What's the maximum acceptable looks level you want for a boyfriend?

• Total voters
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
its hard to tell from the photo
height and physique halo come into play
better photo quality and additional side profile would be helpful
That's alright
Oh
I mean they get more attention so obviously it’s more difficult lol
That’s obvious
Do you sometimes feel hurt or anger towards other women going for them?

How many women are lucky marrying HTN to Chad?
hmm
its not hard to sleep with htn-chad
and men tend to have lower standards
mtb+ can sleep with htn-chad
not sure about marriage, it seems to be a difficult issue
if he stops having strs then the woman is lucky to be in ltr

hmm
its not hard to sleep with htn-chad
and men tend to have lower standards
mtb+ can sleep with htn-chad
not sure about marriage, it seems to be a difficult issue
if he stops having strs then the woman is lucky to be in ltr
I'm asking about LTRs, since that's what women want. They often feel "used" if trapped in a hookup/STR.

Why would they?
Even if the foid is GL herself?
if he is handsome and good sex, + halo effect for good job, she will be lucky to seal him in marriage bc she will be jealous if other foids are with him
she wants handsome good sex and job long term all for herself, big package

if he is handsome and good sex, + halo effect for good job, she will be lucky to seal him in marriage bc she will be jealous if other foids are with him
she wants handsome good sex and job long term all for herself, big package
@Incognito how many women do you think are this lucky?

How old?

Do you think he's texting other women?

How many women are lucky marrying HTN to Chad?
i don’t think so, my guy friend is friends with him and says he barely texts him as well bc he’s so busy. before i tried talking to him my friend who introduced me to him told him about me and he said himself “i don’t think ill have time to start anything with anyone.” so it’s mostly on me lol but i still like him a lot

i don’t think so, my guy friend is friends with him and says he barely texts him as well bc he’s so busy. before i tried talking to him my friend who introduced me to him told him about me and he said himself “i don’t think ill have time to start anything with anyone.” so it’s mostly on me lol but i still like him a lot
Is he working a hard job/multiple jobs/difficult university degree?

@Incognito how many women do you think are this lucky?
A woman having a man with a good face, a good job, and loyalty? I’d say that’s less than 1%. The biggest joke is that, out of these three qualities, it's not the face or the job that's the issue, it's loyalty.

A woman having a man with a good face, a good job, and loyalty? I’d say that’s less than 1%.
Why less than 1%?
The biggest joke is that, out of these three qualities, it's not the face or the job that's the issue, it's loyalty.
What about the loyalty?

Why less than 1%?
Because he is a 1% man
What about the loyalty?
If you want a 1% guy who can attract 99% of women, loyalty will likely be the biggest challenge in the relationship. Men naturally have many options, so staying loyal can be difficult for him. He needs genuine character and strong self control to make it work.

Because he is a 1% man

If you want a 1% guy who can attract 99% of women, loyalty will likely be the biggest challenge in the relationship. Men naturally have many options, so staying loyal can be difficult for him. He needs genuine character and strong self control to make it work.
If a woman acts like a man and won't settle for a non good looking man, what would she usually compromise on?
It seems a lot of western women are heading that way now.

Is he working a hard job/multiple jobs/difficult university degree?
yes he’s a manager somewhere (forgot where lol), he goes to college (not sure which), he used to major in compsci but now he’s doing digital marketing i believe. and he also goes to the gym 5x a week. the one i would see him at he would only go to bc his job is close (he lives ~20 mins away from the gym i would see him at). i haven’t seen him in a bit tho, i remember when i was with him at the gym and his gym friend came up to him and said “hey where have you been i haven’t seen you in months” so im pretty sure he goes to MULTIPLE gyms and it just depends on where he’s at in the moment. many of my other friends tell me they also barely see him. he’s a busy guy💔 i did it to myself tho, i should’ve not gone for him

yes he’s a manager somewhere (forgot where lol), he goes to college (not sure which), he used to major in compsci but now he’s doing digital marketing i believe. and he also goes to the gym 5x a week. the one i would see him at he would only go to bc his job is close (he lives ~20 mins away from the gym i would see him at). i haven’t seen him in a bit tho, i remember when i was with him at the gym and his gym friend came up to him and said “hey where have you been i haven’t seen you in months” so im pretty sure he goes to MULTIPLE gyms and it just depends on where he’s at in the moment. many of my other friends tell me they also barely see him. he’s a busy guy💔 i did it to myself tho, i should’ve not gone for him
Probably he's seeing others.