Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion FEMALE USERS: What's the minimum acceptable looks level you want for a boyfriend?

FEMALE USERS: What's the maximum acceptable looks level you want for a boyfriend?

• Total voters
1000006398.jpg1000006376.jpg1000005837.jpg

I hate to toot my own horn but I had my own pretty remarkable ascension and can stand my own against any of the .org greats. I'm just undermined because j was famous beyond any of them and got a falio with the community due to being very hardheaded and vocal about my beliefs and disdain towards the blackpill.

yes, it doesnt matter to me that much honestly, just he needs to have other non- physical things which carries and thats it. bro, i was really interested in the boy which was shorter than me…but i can say that his face looked really good good.

Be honest and don't hesitate to be frank (this is for an LTR context).
Do not virtue signal.
State your looks level as well.

Kind of a dumb question to be asking. If you make them wet they'll accept anything.

Would you rather be the pretty one
no i dont rlly care that much abt that but i also do see the potential in them to improve how they look which is usually why i do settle , many go for personality and not looks or both personality and looks but in my case the people ive been with have neither. not trynna overshare hella but Ive only been w like 2 people and one of them cheated on me on my birthday and constantly manipulated me & itd work like everytime cause id always forgive him and give him benefit of the doubt😭

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
no i dont rlly care that much abt that but i also do see the potential in them to improve how they look which is usually why i do settle , many go for personality and not looks or both personality and looks but in my case the people ive been with have neither. not trynna overshare hella but Ive only been w like 2 people and one of them cheated on me on my birthday and constantly manipulated me & itd work like everytime cause id always forgive him and give him benefit of the doubt😭
What do you rate yourself

What do you rate yourself
Idk honestly like a 5 if im gonna be more realistic since there is more better looking people than me and i do tend to change up my appearance constantly so im not rly sure or really understand how to exactly rate using numbers but yeah