Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion FEMALE USERS: What's the minimum acceptable looks level you want for a boyfriend?

FEMALE USERS: What's the maximum acceptable looks level you want for a boyfriend?

• Total voters
he seemed like he really liked confident and dominant women, when we were doing some workouts he always insisted that i would take the lead😭
First @RomanianCel, now the gym guy. It looks like you might be drawn to the type who likes to be dominated. 😅

Why not
I love my wife
You can control it, which is a good trait. I agree with you on that. However, others lack this control, which I see as a weakness. A man needs to be the boss of his own mind and body; otherwise, he can be easily influenced by everything around him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You can control it, which is a good trait. I agree with you on that. However, others lack this control, which I see as a weakness. A man needs to be the boss of his own mind and body; otherwise, he can be easily influenced by everything around him.
So you'd say only 1% of women get these fairytale marriages

So you'd say only 1% of women get these fairytale marriages
You said it yourself: FAIRYTALE marriage. Most people don't understand what marriage really means. Marriage is a responsibility from both sides. When you marry, you live for your family, not just for yourself. You need to be ready for this commitment; it's not something you can walk away from easily because of a minor argument. It’s mentally challenging and requires hard work. Nowadays, people often view it as a fairytale and marry just for the sake of marrying.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You said it yourself: FAIRYTALE marriage. Most people don't understand what marriage really means. Marriage is a responsibility from both sides. When you marry, you live for your family, not just for yourself. You need to be ready for this commitment; it's not something you can walk away from easily because of a minor argument. It’s mentally challenging and requires hard work. Nowadays, people often view it as a fairytale and marry just for the sake of marrying.
Exactly so
Fairytale marriage or fairytale LTR

I used to be on the larger side with a higher body fat, in bear mode. I’m currently cutting, but I’m not sure if it’s worth it.
do what you wanna do bro! im currently focused more on muscle/maintence but still losing fat, later on ill definitely be getting much leaner with a more aggressive cut

Or you consciously believe lean/muscular are more in demand by women and it's hard to lock one down?
ngl i feel like most women don’t like huge guys like i do😭
ive noticed most of my friends like skinny ass dudes

How do you guys know what bf you are? Do you use some kind of a calculator? If so, please suggest one or is this calculator accurate