Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion FEMALE USERS: What's the minimum acceptable looks level you want for a boyfriend?

FEMALE USERS: What's the maximum acceptable looks level you want for a boyfriend?

• Total voters
he has a very attractive face tho, i cannot lie
The ideal male for women your age is a combination of masculinity and femininity. As you get older, masculinity becomes more important, when in early teens, femininity plays a larger role. This is what I have noticed

The ideal male for women your age is a combination of masculinity and femininity. As you get older, masculinity becomes more important, when in early teens, femininity plays a larger role. This is what I have noticed
true
all im thinking abt is that gym guy i want but i cannot have😔

true
all im thinking abt is that gym guy i want but i cannot have😔
Are you beating yourself up over it? Regretting your decision talking to him and analyzing the conversations for any mistakes you might have made? Trying to figure out why he didn’t pursue things further with you?

How do you guys know what bf you are? Do you use some kind of a calculator? If so, please suggest one or is this calculator accurate
im not sure, i think it works
usually you can eye it out by comparing with other pics and compare with the calc to see accuracy

Are you beating yourself up over it? Regretting your decision talking to him and analyzing the conversations for any mistakes you might have made? Trying to figure out why he didn’t pursue things further with you?
yes, i’ve been feeling extremely ugly over it and just wondering what was wrong with me.
my friends are all tired of how i complain about him

yes, i’ve been feeling extremely ugly over it and just wondering what was wrong with me.
my friends are all tired of how i complain about him
But you’re not ugly. There could be many reasons why things didn’t progress. One major issue I see with women is falling too hard for a guy, which can give him the upper hand. You need to balance giving and receiving, let him chase you. If he’s interested, great; if not, try to move on. Don’t attach yourself to someone who didn’t work out. The more you obsess over him, the more you’ll idealize him in your mind, creating an unrealistic version of him that only makes it harder to move on.

Easy to say, I know, but try not to dwell on him too much. Delete the chats and pictures, this can help you move on.

But you’re not ugly. There could be many reasons why things didn’t progress. One major issue I see with women is falling too hard for a guy, which can give him the upper hand. You need to balance giving and receiving, let him chase you. If he’s interested, great; if not, try to move on. Don’t attach yourself to someone who didn’t work out. The more you obsess over him, the more you’ll idealize him in your mind, creating an unrealistic version of him that only makes it harder to move on.

Easy to say, I know, but try not to dwell on him too much. Delete the chats and pictures, this can help you move on.
this is very helpful, thank you man
i genuinely appreciate this

its hard to tell from the photo
height and physique halo come into play
better photo quality and additional side profile would be helpful
can i pm u his physique and other info and get ur rating?

(im male)
Normal non-psychopathic non-narcissistic people become less lookist after they learn about looks theory.

Yes women are brainwashed into having unrealistic beauty standards but at least they're consciously disregarding looks, even if their actions show otherwise

females = prefer LTN because lookism is evil

Ask any female irl and they'll tell you personality matters more than looks.
The answer is in plain site.
Their subconscious prefer looks because of brainwashing, but their conscious rejects looks

Ask any female irl and they'll tell you personality matters more than looks.
The answer is in plain site.
Their subconscious prefer looks because of brainwashing, but their conscious rejects looks
High iq. The idea that we should ignore what a woman wants becuase her actions do different is in denial that society doesn't influence the behavior of others.

A woman wants to feel protected and safe. You don't necessarily have to be some psl God to premote those feelings in a women

id take my looksmatch so rn a ltn hopefully an mtn when i lose weight and get clearer skin

Yeah, in real life looks are the first impression and for most the ppl the crucial too and the last or the beginning, but it's very individual and subjective in reality, it depends on the person, like on those “standarts” too. of course, i pay attention to the looks bc it says a lot bit but still its the tip of the iceberg, also we always are delusional and never get to know anyone enough and we are just in love and liking the imagination and imaginary version of them,made by us, and then accordingly, we get tons of disappointments.when it comes to long lasting relationships i always pay more attention to the "eternal" and everlasting things, such as their world outlooks, goals,intelligence interests, behavior, ideas, characteristics, like the parts of their metaphysical "soul" maybe? i dont believe in soulmates, in the love of the first sight, i had real feelings for only two boys and they were may big big time friends and it happened, like, gradually...?by the way, one of them was HTN and he was my boyfriend. and another one has been my friend for like 8-9 years and he is high HTN i think, i had unconfessed feelings for him years ago.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, in real life looks are the first impression and for most the ppl the crucial too and the last or the beginning, but it's very individual and subjective in reality, it depends on the person, like on those “standarts” too. of course, i pay attention to the looks bc it says a lot bit but still its the tip of the iceberg, also we always are delusional and never get to know anyone enough and we are just in love and liking the imagination and imaginary version of them,made by us, and then accordingly, we get tons of disappointments.when it comes to long lasting relationships i always pay more attention to the "eternal" and everlasting things, such as their world outlooks, goals,intelligence interests, behavior, ideas, characteristics, like the parts of their metaphysical "soul" maybe? i dont believe in soulmates, in the love of the first sight, i had real feelings for only two boys and they were may big big time friends and it happened, like, gradually...?by the way, one of them was HTN and he was my boyfriend. and another one has been my friend for like 8-9 years and he is high HTN i think, i had unconfessed feelings for him years ago.
So what’s the minimum looks requirement for you

dnr
rule no 000- never believe foids and never trust bitches
No bro nooooo. You can believe what a women says. If a women asked you what you wanted and she told you na. You don't actually want that. Wouldn't that make you feel gaslighted?

Come on man try to have some empathy for people. You feel this way because some men experienced rejection and got bitter so they made up the idea that women have zero accountability or know how to make choices. Yes some people don't but we can't just say all women are like this. Just like not all men are digusting humans. It works the same.

You have to know deep in your gut that some of the things that are said here are not morally or even right to say in the first place I hope? I sure do.....

Have u seen gengars face? If so what would u rate him
I've never actually seen him, just his nose, but I don't think he looks as bad as he thinks. People often overestimate or underestimate their looks, usually due to a lack of self awareness or simply because they're constantly seeing themselves and get bored of their own face, among other reasons.

I've never actually seen him, just his nose, but I don't think he looks as bad as he thinks. People often overestimate or underestimate their looks, usually due to a lack of self awareness or simply because they're constantly seeing themselves and get bored of their own face, among other reasons.
Could u show what yll in pm? Just curious fr, and out of the mods uve seen who would u say is the best looking one and the worst?

Could u show what yll in pm? Just curious fr, and out of the mods uve seen who would u say is the best looking one and the worst?
I haven't seen all the mods, but I've based my opinion on the ratings of those I have seen. Most are pretty much tied. The ones I remember are Numbthepain, Clavicular, Coispet, and Orc. I can’t show a full face, but I can show a half face.

I haven't seen all the mods, but I've based my opinion on the ratings of those I have seen. Most are pretty much tied. The ones I remember are Numbthepain, Clavicular, Coispet, and Orc. I can’t show a full face, but I can show a half face.
Half face is good enough 🤷‍♂️ didnt excpect u to even send a quarter of urself tbh.

Also clavicular rly? Imo he isnt all that except for his crazy frame ofc

Half face is good enough 🤷‍♂️ didnt excpect u to even send a quarter of urself tbh.
I’ll send my lower third in a private message.
Also clavicular rly? Imo he isnt all that except for his crazy frame ofc
He is HTN, but most of the halo he receives is due to his height and build.