Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Figured out a way to ascend some incels, but...

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
This is a physical method to ascend some incels, but... it requires 3 products... 2 of the products on ebay, the other on amazon... The one on amazon is a specific product that it won't work without that specific product, other types of the same type of product won't work. But the product is out of stock.

But I wanted to sell it as an amazon affiliate link, so I could make money of this, but Amazon is making me jump through a bunch of hoops to, saying I need their approval, I need a website with 10 blog posts and/or a large social media following, and there a bunch of cucked rules I have to follow, and I feel cucked. I just wanted to post some affiliate links on a forum, so why do I need a website in the first place? I am tired of having to obey policies made by corporations, tired of being treated like a beta that is told what to do. And I looked into amazon affiliates and somebody said how if Kylie Jenner was an amazon affiliate, she'd make exorbitant amounts of money automatically. And I feel very envious about that, like how is that fair?? People born into riches and make gigantic sums of money just for existing, meanwhile I am an incel with a miserable existence and have to get corporate approval just for a chance to make a decent living. When I just want to make an honest living merchandising and what I sell actually would add value to society.

And so I read some anti-communist posts and now I realize both capitalism and communism suck, I invented a new system of economics that is better than both...

This is a physical method to ascend some incels, but... it requires 3 products... 2 of the products on ebay, the other on amazon... The one on amazon is a specific product that it won't work without that specific product, other types of the same type of product won't work. But the product is out of stock.

But I wanted to sell it as an amazon affiliate link, so I could make money of this, but Amazon is making me jump through a bunch of hoops to, saying I need their approval, I need a website with 10 blog posts and/or a large social media following, and there a bunch of cucked rules I have to follow, and I feel cucked. I just wanted to post some affiliate links on a forum, so why do I need a website in the first place? I am tired of having to obey policies made by corporations, tired of being treated like a beta that is told what to do. And I looked into amazon affiliates and somebody said how if Kylie Jenner was an amazon affiliate, she'd make exorbitant amounts of money automatically. And I feel very envious about that, like how is that fair?? People born into riches and make gigantic sums of money just for existing, meanwhile I am an incel with a miserable existence and have to get corporate approval just for a chance to make a decent living. When I just want to make an honest living merchandising and what I sell actually would add value to society.

And so I read some anti-communist posts and now I realize both capitalism and communism suck, I invented a new system of economics that is better than both...
Send me the products.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Send me the products.
I gave up on the products, basically it was some pillows to improve posture, but you had to position them in an exact perfect way and I haven't been able to replicate it easily.