Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Foods to avoid at all costs: Aluminums, Oils, and more

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
Mods put this in the MUST READ please.

Put a list of foods to avoid with an explanation why.

my top 4

Aluminum: I started to notice they are putting Aluminum in our foods under Sodium Aluminum ingredients.

Canola Oils: Waste oil they put in purely for profits and to recycle waste material.

Artificial Colors: Worse than artificial flavors imo although "artificial flavor" is very vague.

Aspartame and Sucralose: Not good for Brain

the worst part is canola oils and aspartame are often sold as "health foods" to clueless normies. I've also seen aluminum put in products advertised as "natural".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seems like bad ingredients are to be found in almost EVERY food...

The only question that remains is is this a sinister plot to enslave humanity... or are the leaders of the industry simply a bunch of simpletons, morons and retarded idiots?

dnr.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
if all these food additives in your foods doesn't make you foam at the mouth like alex jones then you aren't paying attention
MC5naWY.gif

read the ingredients of every label you ingest

this video is on point except for one thing, he says sulfites are bad they are not

i want to see a wall of 100,000 protesters in the streets this has gone on long enough. 100,000 minimum

Back