Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info GMO food silent killer ?

Ethan Asia

Banned
Top Contributor
Read one of the top comments, everything she said was legit

quote:
I was only paleo for a few months, because I couldn’t afford to spend $600 on meat every month, and an additional $150 on cheeses, eggs, butter, milk, and some vegetables. I can tell you I was eating a lot more food, and I wasn’t gaining weight, in fact I was losing fat, and gaining muscle.

I wish I could paleo again, but 5-6 years later, and it would probably cost me at least $1,000 a month now to eat the amount of meat, dairy, and a few vegetables that I would need to stay healthy. I think the government is raising the cost of meat, and dairy, and lower the cost of grains, fruits, vegetables, etc. for a reason.

I think they want to force lower income individuals into eating a diet that is going to kill them, and stop future generations through infertility. Not only does lower animal products cause infertility, but so does eating GMO foods (a study was done by a french scientist that found after 3 generations that rats went infertile on GMO food, and we are 1 1/2 generations into GMO food). I remember 10 years ago beef was only like $2-$3 a lbs for grass fed, and now it’s $6-$8 a lbs. Inflation like that doesn’t happen over a 10 year period. It happens over a 25-30 year period. So, I know they are purposely inflating the cost of animal products, to try to force people to eat less meat, and dairy.

Thing with GMO legit actually, perfect example being; when i harvest organic potato and GMO ones, it's only that the GMO potatoes become smaller every year as i harvest, to the point i cannot even use it anymore (3 years MAX), whereas i can harvest organic potatoes for eternity.

You also need to buy seed and pesticides/herbicides for GMO potato or it won't grow. It's not the case with organic one, you can just throw it in the compost and it will grow.

1559410635598.jpg

Though it's interesting to share
@Dr Shekelberg

Thing with GMO legit actually, perfect example being; when i harvest organic potato and GMO ones, it's only that the GMO potatoes become smaller every year as i harvest, to the point i cannot even use it anymore (3 years MAX), whereas i can harvest organic potatoes for eternity.
Our family still use the same strain of potatoes from 20+ years ago, not much left tho.

saturated/hydrogenated = androgenic and manly

Estrone is unhydrogenated
but Estradiol is hydrogenated and far more active

saturation and hydrogenation is power and quickness

unsaturation slows you down and makes you weak

Also JFL at listening to sv3rige

majority of ppl are getting taller
So tall = a healthy dimorphic male? @toth77 is tall, yet he looks like a fragile slut, same with @Kaneki_Kuushu and plenty of others, son!
more athletic
Absolutely not, where the hell do you live? Maybe in Australia with there being lots of surfers and shit you might get that impression, but here where I live, most people I see are fat framelets.
and living longer
Just because they sustain themselves by the last straw through taking tons of medication and masking their diet and hormonal disruptor-caused illnesses, doesn't mean it's a good thing.

ppl in the netherlands mostly eat high carb diets n theyre tall af.

I'm sure with your love of correlating random aspects of one's life to their physical outcome, we can make the same claim but just replace it with milk consumption. Still makes sense doesn't it?

1598343035959.png

So tall = a healthy dimorphic male? @toth77 is tall, yet he looks like a fragile slut, same with @Kaneki_Kuushu and plenty of others, son!

Absolutely not, where the hell do you live? Maybe in Australia with there being lots of surfers and shit you might get that impression, but here where I live, most people I see are fat framelets.

Just because they sustain themselves by the last straw through taking tons of medication and masking their diet and hormonal disruptor-caused illnesses, doesn't mean it's a good thing.

I'm sure with your love of correlating random aspects of one's life to their physical outcome, we can make the same claim but just replace it with milk consumption. Still makes sense doesn't it?

View attachment 15269
being tall is a dimorphic trait, now it does not make someone look dimorphic alone but i would look less dimorphic if i was short

being tall is a dimorphic trait, now it does not make someone look dimorphic alone but i would look less dimorphic if i was short

being tall with the right proportions is a dimorphic trait

but alone it wont help, there are many zoomers nowadays who are also 6'3 if not taller

BUT with the right proportions and a highly androgenic face

Reactions: Rei
being tall with the right proportions is a dimorphic trait

but alone it wont help, there are many zoomers nowadays who are also 6'3 if not taller

BUT with the right proportions and a highly androgenic face
Not true, being tall itself is masculine, its just better with right proportions
And no, there aren't a lot of zoomers who are 6'3+ with masc face

Not true, being tall itself is masculine, its just better with right proportions
And no, there aren't a lot of zoomers who are 6'3+ with masc face
If you agree that taking aromatase inhibitors since young will make you tall, you automatically also agree that having very low T will also do that since there will be very little T that will get aromatized. It will also reduce the minimal effects of T on the growth plates.

If you agree that taking aromatase inhibitors since young will make you tall, you automatically also agree that having very low T will also do that since there will be very little T that will get aromatized. It will also reduce the minimal effects of T on the growth plates.
Dn rd

• Dislike
Reactions: Rei