Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

"go outside" i went outside

kerpetenozel

freedom
Joined
Sep 18, 2026
Messages
15
Online time
2h 22m
Reputation
7
so i bought a bicycle, right? and I've been riding to parts of town i couldnt never ever get to before. i think ive rode for more than 50-70 kilometers in a month, and I've visited the beaches, the nice shiny commercial districts, all of them. and it's not like I'm in a bad city either, I'm in Antalya, Turkey.

But there's actually, literally nothing to do there. Unless you have money (and a lot of it) and are there to buy something, there's genuinely nothing there you can do alone. I'd go to those aforementioned places, right? I'd sit down, admire the scene for like two seconds, smoke my cigarette and go home. that's about it. i haven't met anybody new, haven't learned a skill, just upped my confidence.

So if you guys are feeling bad or shaming yourselves cuz you can't go somewhere, don't worry about it. you're not missing anything at all.
 
Orgtakilerin yarısı antalyada
antalyada incel oranı neden bu kadar yüksek diye araştırma yapılması lazım sanırım orada bişeyler sıkıntılı
 
antalyada incel oranı neden bu kadar yüksek diye araştırma yapılması lazım sanırım orada bişeyler sıkıntılı
Olm orgda eleman falan heps aynı okuldaydı bide inanılmaz bişi
 
  • JFL
Reactions: EK0
so i bought a bicycle, right? and I've been riding to parts of town i couldnt never ever get to before. i think ive rode for more than 50-70 kilometers in a month, and I've visited the beaches, the nice shiny commercial districts, all of them. and it's not like I'm in a bad city either, I'm in Antalya, Turkey.

But there's actually, literally nothing to do there. Unless you have money (and a lot of it) and are there to buy something, there's genuinely nothing there you can do alone. I'd go to those aforementioned places, right? I'd sit down, admire the scene for like two seconds, smoke my cigarette and go home. that's about it. i haven't met anybody new, haven't learned a skill, just upped my confidence.

So if you guys are feeling bad or shaming yourselves cuz you can't go somewhere, don't worry about it. you're not missing anything at all.
alr
 
so i bought a bicycle, right? and I've been riding to parts of town i couldnt never ever get to before. i think ive rode for more than 50-70 kilometers in a month, and I've visited the beaches, the nice shiny commercial districts, all of them. and it's not like I'm in a bad city either, I'm in Antalya, Turkey.

But there's actually, literally nothing to do there. Unless you have money (and a lot of it) and are there to buy something, there's genuinely nothing there you can do alone. I'd go to those aforementioned places, right? I'd sit down, admire the scene for like two seconds, smoke my cigarette and go home. that's about it. i haven't met anybody new, haven't learned a skill, just upped my confidence.

So if you guys are feeling bad or shaming yourselves cuz you can't go somewhere, don't worry about it. you're not missing anything at all.
Go outside prob only works in nature
 
Yeah that's why i said it prob works only when you walk in plain nature, not cities
I get what u saying but antalya is diffrent literally 8/10 of orgs turkish subforum incels from there

If u are not chad in antalya then u dont have choice
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top