Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Goodbye everyone

Donsa

Top Contributor
Established Member
So, i decided to move off the forum, i have to get more focused to what i want to achieve, i have to get more serious towards my goals.
I learned a lot in here, met some great people that helped me ascend with some great threads, i look better than ever thanks to looksmaxxing.
If i never come back, i want to say a goodbye to all of you, especially @Nihilus @pslgodduckz and @Tim , i will miss you.

I may visit once in a while but thats it folks.

giphy.gif

Sad to see you go, i am thinking about leaving to for the exact reasons you mentioned

does this forum hold yall back this much ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
does this forum hold yall back this much ?
i isnt just the forum, imma be away from youtube and tiktok too
i need to be focused

So, i decided to move off the forum, i have to get more focused to what i want to achieve, i have to get more serious towards my goals.
I learned a lot in here, met some great people that helped me ascend with some great threads, i look better than ever thanks to looksmaxxing.
If i never come back, i want to say a goodbye to all of you, especially @Nihilus @pslgodduckz and @Tim , i will miss you.

I may visit once in a while but thats it folks.

View attachment 26389
You inspired me, f**k it, im leaving the forum too. Going further on this path of consuming more information but taking no action will kill me one day, I think it's time I changed that

Going further on this path of consuming more information but taking no action will kill me one day, I think it's time I changed that
thats a huge mistake
as you aquire knowledge you need to looksmaxx

it was nice meeting you brother goodbye 🫡

For me it just feels like a waste of time atm, i am focussing on other aspects in life and i let this slide away.